How many Yards for Marshawn Lynch?

DIE HARD 1967

I know this sounds crazy but mark my words.......anything over 125 yards and the Bills WIN....my opinion

That will most likely mean the Bills ran the ball, controlled the clock and the Seahawks pass rush never controlled the Bills offense.

So, how many yards for Marshawn?

It will most likely be the key!

I honestly think it depends on whether Trent and the O can establish a decent pass attack. If they can, the Hawks have to play honest on D and Marshawn will have a big day at the office. If not, he will have to earn every yard.

Seattle has a good D, but Lynch is a beast and should be better than last year. I'm think he hits the centruy mark on about 25 carries.

Going on the assumption that Trent Edwards can get the ball out with his recievers on timing patterns, then that will negate the vaunted Seattle pass rush, and then Marshawn Lynch will pile up yardage, especially in the second half! The Bills have to have balance against this team because if Seattle feels that Trent can't beat them in the passing game, they will sit on the run ALL DAY!!! I'm all for the drive(s) that showed up in Indianapolis, 11 plays and 93 yards in ten minutes!! Sitting Matt Hasselbeck for nearly a quarter is the answer....

My prediction is 23 carries for 122 yards and 1 T.D.

Fred Jackson will contribute 5 carries for 22 yards and 3 catches.

21 carries, 78 yards for his rushing totals.

2 catches, 11 yards receiving.

i think your prediction is closer to the mark. Although maybe with one TD thrown in there for good measure. I HOPE Lynch gets over 100 yards and at least one TD. He's on my fantasy team so there's added incentive for me to want him to do well. But the Seattle D is tough and our O-line isn't up to full strength. It'll be a tough game for Lynch and company. I hope i'm wrong and that he runs roughshod over dem seahawks! Go Bills!!!

i think he will do alright -- 80-90 yards. he can only play 2 downs.

but our 3rd down back MR. FRED JACKSON will have a GREAT game. i see him totalling 100 yards with a large TD reception and a few 15-20 yard runs. it will depend on how well teh WRs block down field. the shrimps are bruttal, but hardy can plant some guys and that will be good to see. to demonstrate, james lofton and andre reed were premier downfield blockers. thruman -- when he got to second level, was a wild little water bug out there. evans adn reed adn roscoe are like three rodeo midgets out there. ..