Democrats Throw Away US Flags

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're supposed to dispose of them by burning.

Now, about that flag burning amendment...? :wallbash:

Exactly!

Now they were plastic flags... Just imagine the goo in the fire and the fumes coming off those Old Glory's! Which begs the question, WTF does one do with a plastic flag? WTF to I do with my patriotic Land's End tee shirt (which by the way, having a flag tee is breaking a cardinal flag rule)?

Anyway... There are a zillion people and companies out there breaking a zillion flag rules. Believe it or not, the Prez can set any standard (that comes into normal practice) about the flag they want.

This thread is a hoot!

Better the flag should be burned than see it flown and exploited by some of the most nefarious organizations like it has been in the past. Anyone proud when they see the KKK or Aryan Nation flying our flag?

Does it make any sense at all that we should better protect the symbol rather than the very right, for which countless many have sacrficed, that symbol represents?

Exactly!

Now they were plastic flags... Just imagine the goo in the fire and the fumes coming off those Old Glory's! Which begs the question, WTF does one do with a plastic flag? WTF to I do with my patriotic Land's End tee shirt (which by the way, having a flag tee is breaking a cardinal flag rule)?

Anyway... There are a zillion people and companies out there breaking a zillion flag rules. Believe it or not, the Prez can set any standard (that comes into normal practice) about the flag they want.

This thread is a hoot!

I've still got an old nylon flag I took down last year that I can't dispose of. Burning it's illegal (pollution), throwing it out's illegal...local American Legion post won't take it.

I was thinking I'd just use it to wrap fish. That's not illegal, is it?

I've still got an old nylon flag I took down last year that I can't dispose of. Burning it's illegal (pollution), throwing it out's illegal...local American Legion post won't take it.

I guess you should send it in Iran, they are good at burning them there!

Yeah, you're supposed to dispose of them by burning.

Now, about that flag burning amendment...? :lol:

Yes when the flag is tattered..... These were not..... the flag code only talks about disposing of worn flags in a dignified manner, preferably by burning.. The point is.. these flags were neither worn or disposed of in a dignified manner. :lol:

So you think a worn, distinguished US Flag could be used as fishwrap?? Please tell me you are kidding... Very poor taste...

Were you at the DNC?

So you think a worn, distinguished US Flag could be used as fishwrap?? Please tell me you are kidding... Very poor taste...

Were you at the DNC?

11" x 18" Plastic American Flag

Price (ea)

1–11 $0.49

12–35 $0.30

36–1439 $0.25

1440+ $0.20

If all fish were wrapped in plastic flags it would be more expensive than newsprint.

But once you've caught over 1440 fish - it becomes a little more economical to use plastic flag wrap.

Yes when the flag is tattered..... These were not..... the flag code only talks about disposing of worn flags in a dignified manner, preferably by burning.. The point is.. these flags were neither worn or disposed of in a dignified manner. :lol:

Who. Cares? A plastic handout is now a matter of national honor, akin to losing the colors in military battle? Get a grip. There are issues that matter. This isn't one.

Mods. Ban me please. I beg you.

Who. Cares? A plastic handout is now a matter of national honor, akin to losing the colors in military battle? Get a grip. There are issues that matter. This isn't one.

Mods. Ban me please. I beg you.

Uhmmmmmmmmmm.

NOPE. You gotta stay because there are so few who can argue an issue without making it a democrat vs republican jerkoff session.