Democrats Throw Away US Flags

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republicans lying and Fox repeating the lies without checking? Looks like a good way to describe the last 8 years of Faux News!

Yes the Dem's have the high ground on this.... like when the accused Palin of covering up for her daughter by accusing her of being the grandmother of the 4 month old son :beer::wallbash::nana::wallbash:

Yes the Dem's have the high ground on this.... like when the accused Palin of covering up for her daughter by accusing her of being the grandmother of the 4 month old son :beer::wallbash::blink::nana:

Hey, what can one say!... It makes for good Trailer Trash Theater! And it was a pretty strange given the circumstances... Asking questions finally got the family to admit what the hell was going on. I think it is relevant... After all they are preaching abstinence... Yet, mother and minor daughter are pumping them out like rabbits.

:wallbash:

I don't have a link to everything I see, do you?

It's just that you've seen so many things that no-one else has ever seen. :beer:

And in this case, since you live in the SF Bay area, and the Dem Convention was in Denver, the only way you could have possibly seen any pictures would be on the 'inter-tubes."

So yeah, in this case either you've got a link or... It's just more "Wacka BS"!

It's just that you've seen so many things that no-one else has ever seen. :beer:

And in this case, since you live in the SF Bay area, and the Dem Convention was in Denver, the only way you could have possibly seen any pictures would be on the 'inter-tubes."

So yeah, in this case either you've got a link or... It's just more "Wacka BS"!

It is his Polish roots... I got the same problem, just not as prevalent because I have liberal beliefs!

:nana::blink:

Damn our ancestors!

Oh... I can admit it and laugh about it!

I know what I saw and it isn't BS.

Boy I wish BiB was still around. He would have eviscerated you libs.

I miss him too, would have gotten a good argument from him.

Please, so some Republican mole grabbed the flags going to other events and claimed they were being throw out and called FOX. That doesn't even pass the smell test.

This is classic Gordon Libby Rat Fing stuff out of "All The President's Men". Dirty tactics in Campaigning. I admire it, made the Dems look bad even if untrue and they got a press hit out of it, but whatever. :beer:

Yeh I know, Republican's are getting desperate. Kind of like this initial post. Now we know they are liars, cheats, and thieves. We have evidence! They had the gall to steal American Flags.

Politics imitating A-ROD... Bush League, Better Yet Bush/MCSame league.

Now that's funny!! :beer::wallbash:

Where are the pics of the Republicans throwing away their flags when they get home? Or out of the car, SUV, Hummer window on their way home?

The fact that this is an issue and will probably get a moron or two to actually vote for McCain is depresing.

You're a big boy, why can't you "eviscerate the libs" yourself?

He forgot where he saw the pictures of how to "eviscerate the libs." :beer:

Paul and I disagreed on many things but he was a person worthy of my respect, a man of conviction and courage. I only wish I had gotten to know him better before he left us.

You, Wacka, are nothing but a spineless, whining, little guttersnipe, who's never had an original thought in your entire life.

You're right, BiB would have flayed a few of the lib posters here. But he'd have done it on subjects that matter and with accurate information.

You on the other hand can be relied on to post whatever info showed up in the latest RNC Chain e-mail, to make outrageous claims of personal knowledge about whatever your latest "Evil Liberal" rant is, and to whine like a little b*t*h whenever you're called on your "Wacka BS."