1. 1. Do you find Ray Lewis annoying?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely LOVE his pre-game seizure dance. :thumbsup: There's got to be a medication that can help him get through the starting lineups without convulsing so violently...

The only time I liked that dance was when Chad Johnson imitated it. That was hilarious. Oh excuse me, I meant Chad Ocho Cinco. :worthy:

I've always been a fan of Ray Lewis. He seems like the type of individual that always views the team 1st and his personal needs 2nd (within reason). The self motivation he has for every game could definitely and the intensity he plays with would be nice if it was copied by other players. I always viewed him as a Daryl Talley type player (blasphemy right?)

You mean do I find a hall-of-fame caliber, game changing, Super-Bowl-winning, team leader who demonstrates his love for the game annoying?

No. What I find annoying is that the Bills and ever other team doesn't have someone like him.

Though what I find more annoying is that someone felt the need to beat down the very player who is a great role model for kids and fans.

His passion and love for the game are rare these days. The guy just loves to play football. His arrogance was acceptable about 4 or 5 years ago because he was clearly the best at his position in the game. Now, he's just another aging player whose skills are on the decline. The only thing that has remained the same is his arrogance. That's what I find annoying.