Score Predictions for Seahawks - Bills?

Patience

Didn't see one of these posted...if there was, I apologize.

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Hopefully the team comes out and surprises me...with blowing away Seattle. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

What are your predictions for Bills-'Hawks?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Hopefully the team comes out and surprises me...with blowing away Seattle. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

thats the fighting spirit... bills 31 chithawks 17

Anyway, I got:

Seahawks 22

Bills 16

Seahawks 24

Crowell 0

Seahawks 49

Peters 0

This sucks.

Seahawks 24

Crowell 0

Seahawks 49

Peters 0

This sucks.

If you're trying to be sarcastic, I would've had the exact same score had both of them been in there.

Seriously, Seattle has been a playoff team the last five years, and they made it to the second round last year.

If you're trying to be sarcastic, I would've had the exact same score had both of them been in there.

Seriously, Seattle has been a playoff team the last five years, and they made it to the second round last year.

I can't even tell anymore whether or not I'm being sarcastic.

(punches self in temple)

Bills win 27-17. The Seahawks will have 10 points until the last drive of the 4th quarter and score a TD in "garbage time". I am convinced that this Defense will be dominant and will force the 'Hawks to be one dimensional by stopping the run. Even without Crowell we will have Whitner stepping up to stop the run. Mark my words, we will dominate the Seahawks Offense.

Yep, and that was last year, and that was in the NFC.

And yes, they've been regulars in the playoffs, perennially besting the likes of SF, AZ, and STL. Whoopee! :w00t: