Fingon

Since the "Jena 6" stuff

Bryant Purvis : Arrested for assault in texas

Corwin Jones: Arrested for battery

Mychal Bell: minor infractions

Robert Bailey: Nothing

Jesse Ray Beard: convicted of battery

Theo Shaw: Nothing

And you wonder why people were running to their defense... sounds like a hardened group of criminals to me. It's just interesting to go back and look at this stuff when all the furor has gone down.

Since the "Jena 6" stuff

And you wonder why people were running to their defense... sounds like a hardened group of criminals to me. It's just interesting to go back and look at this stuff when all the furor has gone down.

Nice paintbrush of all of them in one fell swoop...."a hardened group of criminals" huh? Considering that two have no convictions whatsoever and the other three basically have "fighting" charges laid against them.

Nice paintbrush of all of them in one fell swoop...."a hardened group of criminals" huh? Considering that two have no convictions whatsoever and the other three basically have "fighting" charges laid against them.
What are the odds of facing assault charges? Now tell me the odds of 3 members of your bridge club being arrested/convicted of battery/assault. In a group of thugs the odds are pretty good.... in a group of average citizens, pretty low.

What are the odds of facing assault charges? Now tell me the odds of 3 members of your bridge club being arrested/convicted of battery/assault. In a group of thugs the odds are pretty good.... in a group of average citizens, pretty low.

My bridge club? We're pretty casual. But you should see my gradmother on poker night... :angry:

Since the "Jena 6" stuff

It seems like this story has died down a whole lot!

You rarely hear about it these days.