Well, it's finally here and it's Game Week.

Lv-Bills

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be here in beautiful Baghdad, Iraq. I'll be working during the game. I'll catch it later on TiVo, via the internet, using my SlingBox. You have to love technology. I am very pumped for this year. I think the Bills will make some noise. It sure would be nice if Peters joins the team at some point.

I'll be here in beautiful Baghdad, Iraq. I'll be working during the game. I'll catch it later on TiVo, via the internet, using my SlingBox. You have to love technology. I am very pumped for this year. I think the Bills will make some noise. It sure would be nice if Peters joins the team at some point.
Say Hi to my cousin. He drives a Stryker. Adam Brown of Annandale, VA. I kid of course, it's a needle in a stack of needles, but ya never know. Good luck over there, we'll all be thinking about you guys during the Anthem.

Stay safe over there soldier

And GO BILLS!!

I'll be in my living room in Glendale AZ watching it on the big screen - wishing desperately that I could be there. At least I'm able to get all the games this year and watch them in style.... and with an ICE COLD GENNY IN HAND! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get Genny Cream Ale in Arizona?! :D

GO BILLS!

-Rook in Az

P.S. Memo to JP: Get back in the fold, you're making me absolutely insane.

No. You'll just have to wear your special championship belt yet again.

I'm tempted now to find one of those toy WWE wrestling belts and wear it.

Had to turn down a set of tickets cause of my Grampa's passing, but I'll be at home, screaming at the computer and pounding a couple (who am I kidding a couple...) cold ones.

Cheer extra loud for us folks who won't be there!

Grampa told me in a dream you have to come.

i'm there. where are the best tailgate spots these days? live in DC and finally making it back for a home opener...

Hammers Lot, TBD IX Annual Tailgate

I'll be in one of the concession stands selling you guys beer and sausage. :D
Which one? :lol:
I don't know yet.

Let us know when you find out. Is it for a civic organization?

With luck... I'll be at home (finally) on my couch in Mississippi - drinks, chips, and fried pickles within reach - screaming loud enough to cause the neighbors to wonder what's going on. Of course, depending upon weather, work and a few other factors, I could also be in Oregon, Idaho, or Chicago.

I envy all you guys attending the game. I know you will - but make us folks at home and around the world proud and wishing we were there.

Stay safe.

I'll be there my first regular season game as a season ticket holder:

sec: 313

row:22

seats: 23-24

Don't forget to stop by the tailgate for your ritual hazing. I can't divulge anything specific for fear of losing my membership, but I have a few words of advice for you...

Bring a set of 30-weight ball bearings, some gauze pads, and twenty gallons of antifreeze -- preferably Prestone...no, make that Quaker State.

Don't forget to stop by the tailgate for your ritual hazing. I can't divulge anything specific for fear of losing my membership, but I have a few words of advice for you...

Bring a set of 30-weight ball bearings, some gauze pads, and twenty gallons of antifreeze -- preferably Prestone...no, make that Quaker State.

Geez, tell him everything. I'm surprised you didn't warn him that he should shave his genitals also.