McCain's Brain: White Trash AZ/AK Style

So are Michelle Obama's probable abortions on the table too? I mean Obama believes the doctor can officially murder a child if the abortion fails. At least she's not murdering the child.

Oh, and every child has to act like their parents, it's not like free-will is involved. I mean if you want to bring up hypocrisy might as well go the whole way. Palin's Christian values isn't an hypocrisy as she would believe we are all sinners, but hate the sin. It would be hypocrisy if Palin herself had an affair and an abortion.

Considering the young lady is not having an abortion it shows moral courage to her mother's values. If she had an abortion it would be hypocrisy. But let me guess, you were a virgin before marriage so cast your stones of hypocrisy without looking at yourself.

For the record, this is BS. Obama is NOT in favor of murdering a baby that does not die after an abortion. He voted "present" on a bill that duplicated provisions to care for a fetus in such a circumstances that was already on the books. His political enemies are using this fallacy to discredit him so people won't vote for him.

So are Michelle Obama's probable abortions on the table too? I mean Obama believes the doctor can officially murder a child if the abortion fails. At least she's not murdering the child.

Oh, and every child has to act like their parents, it's not like free-will is involved. I mean if you want to bring up hypocrisy might as well go the whole way. Palin's Christian values isn't an hypocrisy as she would believe we are all sinners, but hate the sin. It would be hypocrisy if Palin herself had an affair and an abortion.

Considering the young lady is not having an abortion it shows moral courage to her mother's values. If she had an abortion it would be hypocrisy. But let me guess, you were a virgin before marriage so cast your stones of hypocrisy without looking at yourself.

No the hypocrisy is how the right wingers are calling this OK, but would be skewering Obama on this if the roles were reversed and they know it. They'd be on it like white on rice. I'm not sure that I'd call this "moral courage" either. I'm sure there is a fair bit of arm twisting going on there, since apparently she doesn't share mom's "values". She probably is also to weather this storm financially and still go to college, etc. Unlike many other young women in the same predicament. That is why a woman's right to choose is so important. Just don't tell that to Mrs Palin.

No the hypocrisy is how the right wingers are calling this OK, but would be skewering Obama on this if the roles were reversed and they know it. They'd be on it like white on rice. I'm not sure that I'd call this "moral courage" either. I'm sure there is a fair bit of arm twisting going on there, since apparently she doesn't share mom's "values". She probably is also to weather this storm financially and still go to college, etc. Unlike many other young women in the same predicament. That is why a woman's right to choose is so important. Just don't tell that to Mrs Palin.

They would be all over Obama because Obama would not beholden to their agenda. Like the Evangelicals, as long as you succumb to them... They will embrace you and paint you with courage. Do things your own way, no matter how moral and they paint you a heathen.

For the record, this is BS. Obama is NOT in favor of murdering a baby that does not die after an abortion. He voted "present" on a bill that duplicated provisions to care for a fetus in such a circumstances that was already on the books. His political enemies are using this fallacy to discredit him so people won't vote for him.

For the record you are wrong. Obama voted against the Born Alive law. Here is the chronology of Obama's lies:

"The shocking extremism of that position — giving infanticide the nod over compassion and life — is profoundly embarrassing to him now. So he has lied about what he did. He has offered various conflicting explanations, ranging from the assertion that he didn’t oppose the anti-infanticide legislation (he did), to the assertion that he opposed it because it didn’t contain a superfluous clause reaffirming abortion rights (it did), to the assertion that it was unnecessary because Illinois law already protected the children of botched abortions (it didn’t — and even if it arguably did, why oppose a clarification?)."

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NzRhZ...2UxMjA5YjBkZTE=

Don't kill the messanger, I've seen his debate with Alan Keyes on the subject and never once he denies it. He has varying reasons, but he did vote against killing babies alive. The law WAS NOT on the books. That's absolutely not true.

Apparently he votes "present" on a lot of bills. Is that for or against?

I discovered Obama's campaign has even admitted he lied about it, and Obama went to far as to call those who said he did a liar, but now with the evidence that he did vote for it his campaign is trying to cover it over:

"His campaign yesterday acknowledged that he had voted against an identical bill in the state Senate, and a spokesman, Hari Sevugan, said the senator and other lawmakers had concerns that even as worded, the legislation could have undermined existing Illinois abortion law. Those concerns did not exist for the federal bill, because there is no federal abortion law."

http://www.nysun.com/national/obama-facing...abortion/84059/

Here are some Youtube clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wtW3rMcks

Now watch Obama lie and call others liars, and during this he contradicts your version that it was a law on the books already:

The man is insane and a liar. He voted for the bill. He voted "present" on the first vote, and "no" on the 2nd vote. Learn the truth, the man voted for killing born babies.

I thought they were up in arms over the fact that she plans to marry the dad.

One less baby momma on welfare, you know the Dems hate to lose their voter base.

I thought they were up in arms over the fact that she plans to marry the dad.

One less baby momma on welfare, you know the Dems hate to lose their voter base.

I hate to break it to you dumbass, but those baby mamas are usually too young to vote...for anyone.