McCain's Brain: White Trash AZ/AK Style

Is it me or does the left suddenly seem like they're frantically running around looking for anything they can grasp to stop the freefall?

No... Just bringing out the hypocrisy... I think it is pretty cool that he is checking her out.

And know Palin's 16 year is preggo... Hey, family values start at home!

:devil::devil:

No... Just bringing out the hypocrisy... I think it is pretty cool that he is checking her out.

So are Michelle Obama's probable abortions on the table too? I mean Obama believes the doctor can officially murder a child if the abortion fails. At least she's not murdering the child.

Oh, and every child has to act like their parents, it's not like free-will is involved. I mean if you want to bring up hypocrisy might as well go the whole way. Palin's Christian values isn't an hypocrisy as she would believe we are all sinners, but hate the sin. It would be hypocrisy if Palin herself had an affair and an abortion.

Considering the young lady is not having an abortion it shows moral courage to her mother's values. If she had an abortion it would be hypocrisy. But let me guess, you were a virgin before marriage so cast your stones of hypocrisy without looking at yourself.

Is it me or does the left suddenly seem like they're frantically running around looking for anything they can grasp to stop the freefall?

Naw, we're sitting on our butts and he's handing it to us?

Why don't you go read some old threads on John Kerry etc. You'll feel better.

So are Michelle Obama's probable abortions on the table too? I mean Obama believes the doctor can officially murder a child if the abortion fails. At least she's not murdering the child.

Oh, and every child has to act like their parents, it's not like free-will is involved. I mean if you want to bring up hypocrisy might as well go the whole way. Palin's Christian values isn't an hypocrisy as she would believe we are all sinners, but hate the sin. It would be hypocrisy if Palin herself had an affair and an abortion.

Considering the young lady is not having an abortion it shows moral courage to her mother's values. If she had an abortion it would be hypocrisy. But let me guess, you were a virgin before marriage so cast your stones of hypocrisy without looking at yourself.

Sure... Everything is on the table!

And who knows... Maybe she did? The wackos that get all moral or what not... Are usually the ones that had problems and issues in their life... Just saying... You know the one's that "find Jesus." The are the moral do gooders that have to find push their values on everybody else.

This is not a strange conincidence... Just look at the one's with past issues in their life.

Sure... Everything is on the table!

And who knows... Maybe she did? The wackos that get all moral or what not... Are usually the ones that had problems and issues in their life... Just saying... You know the one's that "find Jesus." The are the moral do gooders that have to find push their values on everybody else.

This is not a strange conincidence... Just look at the one's with past issues in their life.

Glad you're following your leader.... Didn't Obama say that family members were off limits? especially children?

Keep riding high on your horse..... Your family is perfect,,, did your mom have any children that lived?

have a nice day :devil:

Glad you're following your leader.... Didn't Obama say that family members were off limits? especially children?

Keep riding high on your horse..... Your family is perfect,,, did your mom have any children that lived?

have a nice day :devil:

I am not pefect at all... In matter of fact we (our family growing up) had 4 children that lived... I had a younger brother that died a week after birth... My mother also had 2 miscarriages. My wife went through one... And with our first child, we seriously thought he would be born with Down Syndrome (the amnio cleared it up).

By no means is anyone perfect.

About NOT talking trash... Maybe for Obama and his people... I could care less... And he probably doesn't think ME saying anything is not okay.

WTF... It is a free country.

Of course Obama will take the high ground... Let pukes like me dish the dirt!

:devil:

I am not pefect at all... In matter of fact we (our family growing up) had 4 children that lived... I had a younger brother that died a week after birth... My mother also had 2 miscarriages. My wife went through one... And with our first child, we seriously thought he would be born with Down Syndrome (the amnio cleared it up).

By no means is anyone perfect.

About NOT talking trash... Maybe for Obama and his people... I could care less... And he probably doesn't think ME saying anything is not okay.

WTF... It is a free country.

Of course Obama will take the high ground... Let pukes like me dish the dirt!

:devil:

Well nothing better than a self aware person.... puke is pretty vile! glad you realize how vile you are :devil:

I am sure it will be, the Republican leave no stone unturned. "Hate the sin"...People confuse that one too much and hate the sinner as well. Not sure that is WWJD. But this is politics and stone's fly like a hail storm. The best you can do is seek shelter and get out of the game or gain a thick skin, man up and endure.

In this case, it is not the candidates, it is us bloggers and the news folks trying to keep up that are the problem.

Yeah tell that to Obama's brother living in the hut.That game can be played forever.Its a cheap and lazy game.