I am the greatest curse that ever lived.

It's all J-Bone's fault!!!!!!!

:blush:  ;)  :lol:

78910[/snapback]

The J Bone Curse.....

Could it be usefull to us?

After jumping to the Yankee bandwagon he removed the curse of the Bambino...

The Bambino was born in Baltimore, If J-Bone roots for the Ravens, he may be able to help.....

Cmon J-Bone, root for the Ravens!!

In a brothel that his parents owned !  So J Bone should hit a local club and bring some singles. Delivering the goods.

79052[/snapback]

Note to my fellow Wallers:

The Curse only works when it's unintentional. If I try to apply the curse intentionally, the reverse will happen big-time. Much as I would like to see the Cardinals lose tonight, if I try to root for them halfheartedly, they will win 52-3.

Same for Bills. I can never root against them and mean it.

Alos, I'd like to send out a :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to all those who put me on a par with that zima-sipping, headband wearing, pill-popping paper shuffler from Pfizer.

That being said, Go Bills!! make it 2 in a row!!

The Curse only works when it's unintentional. If I try to apply the curse intentionally, the reverse will happen big-time. Much as I would like to see the Cardinals lose tonight, if I try to root for them halfheartedly, they will win 52-3.

Alos, I'd like to send out a  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  to all those who put me on a par with that zima-sipping, headband wearing, pill-popping paper shuffler from Pfizer.

79799[/snapback]

So trying to get you into the Kerry camp probably won't happen. :w00t:

hehehehe...J-Bone!!!!!!!!

79847[/snapback]

ARGH!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Alos, I'd like to send out a  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  to all those who put me on a par with that zima-sipping, headband wearing, pill-popping paper shuffler from Pfizer.

79799[/snapback]

Maybe not. Remember the 'Seinfeld' episode where George Costanza did everything the opposite of his natural instincts and everything started falling his way? Please consider rooting for the Ravens. Serenity now!

Maybe not. Remember the 'Seinfeld' episode where George Costanza did everything the opposite of his natural instincts and everything started falling his way? Please consider rooting for the Ravens. Serenity now!

80243[/snapback]

Hey honey - I'm bald, unemployed, and I live with my parents.