I am the greatest curse that ever lived.

It's all J-Bone's fault!!!!!!!

:blush:  ;)  :lol:

78910[/snapback]

The J Bone Curse.....

Could it be usefull to us?

After jumping to the Yankee bandwagon he removed the curse of the Bambino...

The Bambino was born in Baltimore, If J-Bone roots for the Ravens, he may be able to help.....

Cmon J-Bone, root for the Ravens!!

In a brothel that his parents owned !  So J Bone should hit a local club and bring some singles. Delivering the goods.

79052[/snapback]

Note to my fellow Wallers:

The Curse only works when it's unintentional. If I try to apply the curse intentionally, the reverse will happen big-time. Much as I would like to see the Cardinals lose tonight, if I try to root for them halfheartedly, they will win 52-3.

Same for Bills. I can never root against them and mean it.

Alos, I'd like to send out a :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to all those who put me on a par with that zima-sipping, headband wearing, pill-popping paper shuffler from Pfizer.

That being said, Go Bills!! make it 2 in a row!!

Note to my fellow Wallers:

The Curse only works when it's unintentional. If I try to apply the curse intentionally, the reverse will happen big-time. Much as I would like to see the Cardinals lose tonight, if I try to root for them halfheartedly, they will win 52-3.

Same for Bills. I can never root against them and mean it.

Alos, I'd like to send out a  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  to all those who put me on a par with that zima-sipping, headband wearing, pill-popping paper shuffler from Pfizer.

That being said, Go Bills!! make it 2 in a row!!

79799[/snapback]

So trying to get you into the Kerry camp probably won't happen. :w00t:

hehehehe...J-Bone!!!!!!!!

79847[/snapback]

ARGH!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: