Official Bills / Lions Game Thread

Heitz

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How's life below sea level these days? I hear the Netherlands are a lovely place to visit...

Crappy summers as allways, if you are in for a party Amsterdam is a must visit same goes for culture. :sick:

Other then that getting very frustrated with the current o-line....

Can Johnson make the team? He definitely wouldn't make it through waivers.

The Youboty revelation confounds that. Do we have to keep 6 CB AND 6 WRs now? if so what position gets skimped?

IMO at WR Jenkins is a lock due to ST gunnery

CB I'm not too sure who they like or not. I think they like both the rooks but I dunno about James.

I create a post saying about how well Ashton Youboty is playing, not just only tonight but in pre-season in general, and it gets locked. WTF!!!!!!! I understand there is a topic on tonights game, but can't anyone make a topic on stuff beside tonights game?! :sick:

I'd be shocked if he doesnt make the team. Even at the expense of Jenkins. Hopefully, they can find a way to keep six. I don't think he would make it to the practice squad. He has clear talent.

The dude is 6'1" he'd definitely help a smaller receiving corp. :sick:

I create a post saying about how well Ashton Youboty is playing, not just only tonight but in pre-season in general, and it gets locked. WTF!!!!!!! I understand there is a topic on tonights game, but can't anyone make a topic on stuff beside tonights game?! :sick:

Simon is offended by your avatar.