where to go out saturday night?

ive had season tix since 96 but now im able to go out to all the bars etc i deffinately want to take it in....im staying at the holiday inn in downtown buffalo for the home opener...any suggestions on clubs? bars Or whatever....any places that the players go at all?

ive had season tix since 96 but now im able to go out to all the bars etc i deffinately want to take it in....im staying at the holiday inn in downtown buffalo for the home opener...any suggestions on clubs? bars Or whatever....any places that the players go at all?

if the players are out at the bars on Saturday night, we're effed. who do they think they are? Jim Kelly?

as far as what's in the area.. lots! depends on what type of scene you are looking for.

if you want the college kid/guido/sorority girl scene where you can hang out and watch people act like its their first time drinking, head to the Chipp Strip.

if you want a more laid back scene, you can go to Allen street and hit the Hardware Store or Gabriel's Gate. Founding Fathers is a great low-key bar near there too.

For a scene in between both of those, head up Elmwood to Cole's.

thats my 2 cents anyways.

Check out Buffalo Bar Fly for information on bars and restaurants. Papaya is a great restaurant and is frequented by a lot of players, Kawika Mitchell is a regular there...

Have to agree with Doc - if they're out at all on Sat. nite, hopefully someplace sedate like Root Five in Hamburg or Big Tree in OP. Now if you were here Friday nite, probably find a few out on Elmwood or 'The Chip Strip'.

Just watch out for Marshawn if you are crossing the street in a drunken stupor...

Colter Bay is just a block away from your hotel. Pretty cool place, lots of beers on tap, decent food and good looking people.

I saw Marshawn and his crew out on Chipp. the night before a game - no joke. Pretty sure he was still injured. I think one of the crew was his uncle that also got a DWI. When we asked him if he was playing, he said "Aowe no mayn," but one of his crew said "If he ain't, we asss owt!"

11..... im 23 now....they were under my fathers name til 3 years ago when i started paying for them....we got lucky when we called for season tickets someone had cancelled and we got section 126 row 1 seats 3 and 4 right between the chefs and elvis...... i just want to start enjoying more of buffalo when im up there seeing its a 5 and a half hour drive....

11..... im 23 now....they were under my fathers name til 3 years ago when i started paying for them....we got lucky when we called for season tickets someone had cancelled and we got section 126 row 1 seats 3 and 4 right between the chefs and elvis...... i just want to start enjoying more of buffalo when im up there seeing its a 5 and a half hour drive....

we just moved into 126, up in row 18 but we are happy with the choice...