I've Heard of Him!

MattyT

Here's your opportunity folks....

- Remember that UDFA that you wanted the Bills to draft in the 4th round but caught on with another team? Maybe he'll get cut today!

- How about that 34 year old veteran LB that limps around, barely passed his physical and is hopped up on enough pain medication to kill an elephant? But he made the Pro-Bowl as an alternate 6 years ago!!! He may become available!

Post 'em here...who knows, maybe one of them will get signed to the Bills (or put out to pasture).

- Remember that UDFA that you wanted the Bills to draft in the 4th round but caught on with another team? Maybe he'll get cut today!

- How about that 34 year old veteran LB that limps around, barely passed his physical and is hopped up on enough pain medication to kill an elephant? But he made the Pro-Bowl as an alternate 6 years ago!!! He may become available!

Post 'em here...who knows, maybe one of them will get signed to the Bills (or put out to pasture).

Don't forget about the guy who used to play for the Bills that we ran of of town and now we want back.

What if I am so excited by my "I have heard of him" guy, that I get the desire to start my very own thread about the subject?

What if I am so excited by my "I have heard of him" guy, that I get the desire to start my very own thread about the subject?

Go ahead and pee yourself but please refrain from starting a new thread. This is OFFICIAL! It says so in the post title. No debate. :nana: