Game thread -- 8/24

KD in CA

That's a wrap for me. Good half of football. Sucks BIG TIME that Walker might be gone though. But if that's the case, I'm ooking forward to seeing the Demetrius Bell era.

yeah, me too. i'm happy w/ what i saw. see ya'll later.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last preseason game, on McKelvin's last kickoff return, I thought he came up gimpy, after holding his groin for a second or two. I haven't seen the guy since then, and nothing has been said about him. I hope he's okay..

In the last preseason game, on McKelvin's last kickoff return, I thought he came up gimpy, after holding his groin for a second or two. I haven't seen the guy since then, and nothing has been said about him. I hope he's okay..

Hasn't practiced all week due to a hammy

For a team who didn't score on any drive at the end of a half, it seems very strange that the Bills would just pack it in when they could have gotten some much needed work on their 2 minute drill...I mean lets face it...these guys aren't exactly the early 90 Bills in terms of scoring...

Not sure why Jauron would be so conservative in a game that means nothing...he is coaching like he would during the regular season when up by 17 at the half and not in a preseason game...

Anyways, just a little surprised they didn't try and run some plays to see how they did...

For a team who didn't score on any drive at the end of a half, it seems very strange that the Bills would just pack it in when they could have gotten some much needed work on their 2 minute drill...I mean lets face it...these guys aren't exactly the early 90 Bills in terms of scoring...

Not sure why Jauron would be so conservative in a game that means nothing...he is coaching like he would during the regular season when up by 17 at the half and not in a preseason game...

Anyways, just a little surprised they didn't try and run some plays to see how they did...

Things like that get on my nerves too.. but I guess the most important thing at this point is no risk...

McKelvin was participating in the night practice on Tuesday night. Full speed.

Of course the studio morons continue with the "Colts don't care about preseason" meme, mention Peyton Manning 50 times, and say that the Colts "have a lot of guys who aren't playing tonight." And don't even mention the Bills. Unless I'm mistaken, we're missing our starting quarterback, left tackle and two receivers, plus Marshawn played about a series.

If I never hear Sharpe or these other tools on the NFL Network again, it will be too soon. Man, they are dreadful.

They are awful. I'm just tuning in to the thread so don't know if it was already mentioned, but once they said about us:

"this offense is hitting on all seven cylinders" :w00t:

Bet none of those guys ever opened a hood huh?

We always do this in the regular season. It annoys the heck out of me and the people in our section. We even do it when we are down by a few points.