HBO Hard Knock with the Cowboys

because it actually makes me kind of like Wade Phillips

After I found out that Ralph forced Wade to start RJ over Flutie, I've had 0 problems with Wade. I mean, he's a defensive guy and in '99 the Bills had a top defense with 0 pro bowlers on it, thats pretty impressive if in my opinion

Wade is a great guy with a great sense of humor. He also has the highest winning percentage of any Bills head coach.

As I have said before, Ralph should have never fired him. I realize I am probably in the minority regarding this.

While we are at it, Ralph never should have fired Bill Polian. He should have gotten rid of Jeffrey Littman instead.

Wade is a great guy with a great sense of humor. He also has the highest winning percentage of any Bills head coach.

As I have said before, Ralph should have never fired him. I realize I am probably in the minority regarding this.

I'm with you, I was a big fan of Wade.

And even though Ronnie Jones was a complete waste of space and should've been kicked to the curb long before, Wade getting fired because of loyalty to "his guys" is not the worst trait in the world, either.

What got him fired was not getting rid of his incompetent friend, Ronnie Jones. Worst Assistant coach in history.

That really is a myth. All sticking up for Ronnie Jones did was give Ralph an excuse to yank Wade's health insurance & try not to pay him.

The real reason Wade got fired-Tom Donahoe came in and wanted his own man. Go back to his quotes before the 2001 season where after he hired Gregg Williams he made some very unflattering quotes about the way the Bills were previously coached. There was no way Donahoe was going to keep Wade. Jones was just a convienient excuse to do what they were going to do anyway.

What got him fired was not getting rid of his incompetent friend, Ronnie Jones. Worst Assistant coach in history.

Wade is a mediocre head coach, but he is a fantastic defensive coordinator and at the very least he always brings that "D" with him, and that is good for a lot of wins. He was humbled by the Buffalo experience, where he had come to think of himself a bit too highly. Now he apparently thinks it's a good idea to actually hear what his coordinators are calling. And I doubt he would give up his job to prevent a totally unqualified buddy of his from getting canned. When Wade got canned it was his own fault and both parties lost. But it didn't have to be that way. Just so happened Donahoe made a HORRIBLE choice in Gregg Williams.

That really is a myth. All sticking up for Ronnie Jones did was give Ralph an excuse to yank Wade's health insurance & try not to pay him.

The real reason Wade got fired-Tom Donahoe came in and wanted his own man. Go back to his quotes before the 2001 season where after he hired Gregg Williams he made some very unflattering quotes about the way the Bills were previously coached. There was no way Donahoe was going to keep Wade. Jones was just a convienient excuse to do what they were going to do anyway.

Jones was more than a convenient excuse, he was atrocious. Wade was a very stubborn guy and in refusing to fire Jones he was in essence saying that he was not going to be told what to do regardless of whether he was wrong or right.