JP Losman

Billsguy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losman is biting his tongue until he gets a ticket out of town next year. I've always tought he was full of crap and a lousy QB. His silent treatment until recently to me shows a sign of immaturity. Refusing to talk to the media..come on! He had more than enought chances to earn the job and he failed. Someone else will sign him to a huge contract in the off-season expecting him to "blossom" but will find he is nothing more than a back-up. JP is a tougher version Rob Johnson. Looks great in a uniform but fails in a game. :rolleyes::wallbash::lol:

Would you want the media asking you every day how you felt about losing your job? Me either give the guy a break he has showed up to every meeting every camp and will be ready if his chance comes.

Hes doing a hella of alot more this team than Jason peters who wont even talk with the Bills and both players are unhappy.

Would you want the media asking you every day how you felt about losing your job? Me either give the guy a break he has showed up to every meeting every camp and will be ready if his chance comes.

Hes doing a hella of alot more this team than Jason peters who wont even talk with the Bills and both players are unhappy.

While I strongly agree that Jason Peters should be in camp, JP's situation is completely different. Dealing with the media is part of professional sports. JP is no position to be demanding. The difference is that Peters is severly underpaid probowl LT. JP Losman is a back-up caliber QB. I am willing to bet the Bills shopped Losman before the draft and realized there were no suckers willing to make a trade so they kept him. Does he really think he is a capable NFL starter? If he does, he is as foolish as he is immature.

Yeah, Losmans interviews are a tangle of nonsense, narcissism and blame relayed in a high pitched, nervous voice. I liked it when he said he had concerns the fans wouldnt like him because of his hispanic background. Way to call us racists, J.P.

I personally dislike Losman but he seems like a nice guy who is doing his best.

You ever wonder why it is in the movies, when the hero fails and goes into a slump, cutting off his ties to the people who once had faith in him, during that part of the movie is normally when beards grow and the disgruntled scruffy image of the hero is given to us? It's because thats what heroes do when they are down n out. Yah well JP has a beard now and I'm sorry to report that it tends to lend itself to this image.

I would say that JP's expectations are f***ing with his persona.

You ever wonder why it is in the movies, when the hero fails and goes into a slump, cutting off his ties to the people who once had faith in him, during that part of the movie is normally when beards grow and the disgruntled scruffy image of the hero is given to us? It's because thats what heroes do when they are down n out. Yah well JP has a beard now and I'm sorry to report that it tends to lend itself to this image.

I would say that JP's expectations are f***ing with his persona.

Maybe he wanted a new "look"?

Lostmann

JP is never going to be a winner. For all you JP lovers who thinks he has so much class, get real. He is a little punk who sulks and won't talk to the media because his feelings got hurt by being benched - BOO HOO WHAAAAAA!

Poor JP.

JP is never going to be a winner. For all you JP lovers who thinks he has so much class, get real. He is a little punk who sulks and won't talk to the media because his feelings got hurt by being benched - BOO HOO WHAAAAAA!

Poor JP.

Aside from the fact there has been no Boo hoo or Whaaa you make a total valid argument. :rolleyes: The guy has been such a class act since he got here to Buffalo and you are a serious hater just because he doesn't have the skill set to be this team's starting quarterback. He's been helpful in the community which is the first sign of maturity. Thugs all over the league get arrested on a daily basis yet Losman has never been involved with any off field issues.

On the field he lost his starting job and still showed for every offseason session he was expected to attend. You are mad because he isn't coming in sounding like a happy back up quarterback when the fact is, he doesn't consider himself a back up. It doesn't matter what you think. He's man enough to play out his contract and go into free agency next year with out creating a stir. How is that anything short of as mature as an athlete can be?

Yet, he swallows his pride, does his job and maintains he'll be ready for the season when it starts. And you have a problem with that....

:wallbash:

Poor JP.

You are a tremendous contributor to this site and clearly elevate the conversation with every thought that pours from your keyboard.

Keep up the good work.

I can't decide whether the original post is a sarcastic one or not...? :rolleyes:

I would hope so. Either that or we're dealing with a Pats fan posing as a Bills fan...and doing a pretty piss poor job of it. JP's never shown anthing but class

"I need to look in the mirror and understand what went wrong."

"I like working with Turk and Alex. We agree on most things. We just couldn't implement them in the past."

"I want this team to win. I cheer for Trent. We support each other. I help him and he helps me. It would be childish for me to be mad at Trent, he had nothing to do with this situation."

Basically all reasonable facsimilies of JP quotes from the video. What an immature little !@#$ing bastard.....

I think Trent is the better quarterback but calling JP immature is just simply not supported by the facts....please watch the video..he is open, honest and candid. He is not divisive or childish...

"I need to look in the mirror and understand what went wrong."

"I like working with Turk and Alex. We agree on most things. We just couldn't implement them in the past."

"I want this team to win. I cheer for Trent. We support each other. I help him and he helps me. It would be childish for me to be mad at Trent, he had nothing to do with this situation."

Basically all reasonable facsimilies of JP quotes from the video. What an immature little !@#$ing bastard.....

I think Trent is the better quarterback but calling JP immature is just simply not supported by the facts....please watch the video..he is open, honest and candid. He is not divisive or childish...

I feel kind of dumb asking, but what interview is everyone talking about? Is there a link to it somewhere?

Personally, I have never wanted a player in Bills history to succeed more than JP, but, ultimatlely, I am glad the switch was made to Edwards.

While I strongly agree that Jason Peters should be in camp, JP's situation is completely different. Dealing with the media is part of professional sports. JP is no position to be demanding. The difference is that Peters is severly underpaid probowl LT. JP Losman is a back-up caliber QB. I am willing to bet the Bills shopped Losman before the draft and realized there were no suckers willing to make a trade so they kept him. Does he really think he is a capable NFL starter? If he does, he is as foolish as he is immature.

The other thing both JP and Jason peters have in common...........a contract. If he doesnt want to speak with the media he doesnt have to as you said he is a backup, how often to you see backups doing interviews? I for one have never seen John Whendling do a post game pree conference..... what a prick!

JP isnt the starter and he has shortcomings to his game but picking on him foir this is kinda reaching just to prove a point

I feel kind of dumb asking, but what interview is everyone talking about? Is there a link to it somewhere?

Personally, I have never wanted a player in Bills history to succeed more than JP, but, ultimatlely, I am glad the switch was made to Edwards.

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.html

Its in the interview queue. It was after last night's practice when due to Trent's fatal hip contusion, JP got all but 1 first team rep...

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.html

Its in the interview queue. It was after last night's practice when due to Trent's fatal hip contusion, JP got all but 1 first team rep...

Thanks for the link.

WOW! I just watched the interview for the first time. How anyone could listen to that, and not be impressed with Losman is beyond me. I didn't see/hear anything that I wished he would have said any differently. Some people will find anything to B word about...I fell off the Losman bandwagon early on, but this interview only reinforced, for me, what I liked so much about JP in the first place...I wish it had all worked out differently. BTW, I am not completely convinced that JP will never be the starter for the Bills again...no knock on Trent (who I really like), but the QB'ing business is a very fickle one...

Poor JP.

You sound a little immature.Losman has more class than you.