I can't see a 3rd QB on the opening day roster

Unless team management sees a lot more in Hamden than he's shown so far, I can't see a reason for keeping him on as 3rd stringer. Nall was a better alternative at 3rd string going into last season & we cut him. We can keep Baker on the PS if we get an injury. Besides, if one of our top 2 go down, we're going to need a guy who actually has some NFL experience. So the way I see it, we keep 2 QBs, keep a young guy on the practice squad, and if we lose either QB we go to the scrap heap for a veteran, or bring back Hamden like we did with Nall last year if they feel no better alternative is available.

Unless team management sees a lot more in Hamden than he's shown so far, I can't see a reason for keeping him on as 3rd stringer. Nall was a better alternative at 3rd string going into last season & we cut him. We can keep Baker on the PS if we get an injury. Besides, if one of our top 2 go down, we're going to need a guy who actually has some NFL experience. So the way I see it, we keep 2 QBs, keep a young guy on the practice squad, and if we lose either QB we go to the scrap heap for a veteran, or bring back Hamden like we did with Nall last year if they feel no better alternative is available.

Do you think that would make the boring threads and screen names go away?

If Hamdan mailed a letter without a stamp... it would still get there. It was just reported by NASA that you can see his Chroise from space. Cutting Hamdan would be ill-advised.

Again I say, don't question the Chroise. He sees all and hears all. His cool blend of Charisma and Poise will carry him onto the team and his mere presence on the sideline will strike fear into the opponent. They will also be totally distracted and mesmerized by his supremely rugged good looks and be unable to focus on the game. The Chroise is a weapon without even stepping onto the field.

Whether we keep four RBs or six CBs, they're gonna have to make a spot somewhere and it will likely start with Hamden

Please watch your mouth. The Chroise crashed the board once, he just may do it again. And I don't know about you, but I do not want to be on the receiving end of whatever else he may be capable of!

:unsure::thumbsup::beer: LONG LIVE THE ALL-POWERFUL CHROISE!!! :blush::oops::cry:

Whether we keep four RBs or six CBs, they're gonna have to make a spot somewhere and it will likely start with Hamden

I would counter that Hamdan's position on this team is as safe as Moorman's.

I think that they'll end up keeping either Hamdan or Baker on to be Trent's back up next year. JP will be gone after this season and it makes sense to have a young guy whose already been in the system instead of drafting a mid-rounder or even spending bucks on a FA.

I'm not sure about that. I know this is a silly Hamden thread, but the truth is we'd be in deep trouble if we had to throw in Hamden or Baker. I think they will likely sign a veteran QB (Charlie Batch, Kurt Warner or if he falls off this year, Jeff Garcia).

I think that they'll end up keeping either Hamdan or Baker on to be Trent's back up next year. JP will be gone after this season and it makes sense to have a young guy whose already been in the system instead of drafting a mid-rounder or even spending bucks on a FA.

Good point. And Nice Teeth!!