Phelps is great

The Big Cat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it looks like Cavic finished correctly. I've been yelled at by my coaches for losing races by finishing the way Phelps finished with the extra half stroke. Phelps is just too damn fast.

Had Cavic been competing against a norrmal mortal he did finish correctly. (Although I'm sure he wishes that his last kick was a smidge stronger.)

Too bad for him he was going against Phelps.

It may seem to be a small thing, but I am proud of the way he conducts himself publically.

his mom and coach did a good job

Bob Bowman is one lucky SOB though...Bowman owes everything to the instructors at the Baltimore Aquatic Center that taught Phelps (and Katie Hoff) how to swim. If kids don't get proper technique when starting off, they'll never reach their full potential.

what a race...can't say who touched first, but technology called phelps first....cant fault the second guy's coach for calling for a review...would expect nothing less...that said, nice to see all 3 act the way they did on the medal stand...no one whining...nice to see phelps show some emotion after the race...what a frigging final few yards/meters

what a race...can't say who touched first, but technology called phelps first....cant fault the second guy's coach for calling for a review...would expect nothing less...that said, nice to see all 3 act the way they did on the medal stand...no one whining...nice to see phelps show some emotion after the race...what a frigging final few yards/meters

Finally got to see it here out west- amazing!

Michael Phelps doesn’t swim in water, water gets out of Micheal Phelps’ way.

Some people worship Poseidon as the god of the waters. Poseidon worships Michael Phelps as the god of the waters

They don’t need to test Phelps for performance enhancing drugs, they need to test him for a propeller.

Aquaman wears Michael Phelps pajamas.

Chuck Norris once swam against Michael Phelps, it was a tie.