Channel 13 in Rochester is reporting.....

Luvbills

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had sent a message to Chris Brown a while back, asking for confirmation about JP being in Orchard Park. Here is his response, no surprises...

Like I said, maybe he just stopped by the house.

I think is it pretty ridiculous when people ask for links for things seen on TV or heard on RADIO.

Valid point ... although in most cases, one would expect it to show up on the station's Web site. WHAM seems to be an exception.

I have a question. Why have the print and broadcast media made no attempt to track down Jason Peters? Is he living in a mudhut in NW Arkansas or what? A camera crew can't go down and record his complaint? While there he can show everyone how many times he can benchpress 300 lbs and run 5.5 second 40's. How he is in dynamite shape, just raring to go.

How come we haven't seen these things?

I have a question. Why have the print and broadcast media made no attempt to track down Jason Peters? Is he living in a mudhut in NW Arkansas or what? A camera crew can't go down and record his complaint? While there he can show everyone how many times he can benchpress 300 lbs and run 5.5 second 40's. How he is in dynamite shape, just raring to go.

How come we haven't seen these things?

Would he do push-ups on his driveway?