Edwards threw a 70 yard TD to Hardy

Let's see him do it in a game.

Let's see him be accurate on most of his short throws in a game too.

Edwards defenders have to be pretty desperate to be flaunting single individual practice plays in order to justfy terrible performance last year and his starting status this year.

We can wait for games. It should be pretty obvious in week 1 what the season is going to be like.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losman threw a 15 yrd out pattern to Ralph Wilson in his pajamas & gucci slippers

What the heck is Losman doing practicing in his slippers and PJs?

Regarding Edwards & Hardy...good for 'em!!! As has been mentioned...now take it to the ballgame. :wallbash:

The people on this board have grown accustomed to the big play ability of Losman and would like to see Edwards be able to do the same, but the truth of the matter is, the folks that call the shots seem to be more content with grooming Edwards to be a more cerebral QB relying on taking what the defense is giving him and his receivers ability to get yards after the catch.

I'm sure there will be attempts to go deep in a game to keep the defense honest, just not as frequent as a lot of you expect.

Show me ANY clip of a QB who has thrown a 70 yard bomb in the air in a game. It doesn't happen except on maybe a hail mary.

Never said it did - that was you purporting a 45-yard pass (with a kinda 'javelin-throw' running wind-up) as a 70-yard bomb.

I remember a little guy, smaller in stature than Trent, that could chuck it over 65 yards, w/out a running start...

FYI - Marshawn can toss a 70-yard pass too. In fact, TE may have the weakest arm of all the Bills QBs.

Plus, he's injury prone. Always has been.

Guy was 10-21 at Stanford - do we need more than 5 years to realize he's a loser?

Seriously??? Edwards played in one of the best conferences in coolege football at a nerd school that has never been good in football. If Trent's a loser, what does that make JP? He transfered out of that conference to go to Conference USA (one of the worst D1 cinferences) and was barely .500. Additionally, both Holcomb and Edwards proved they are better at leading the Bills to victories.

And injury prone? Who's missed multiple games in 2 of his 4 seasons with the Bills (when he wasn't benched)? I liek JP but don't make up stuff to diss TE.

And injury prone? Who's missed multiple games in 2 of his 4 seasons with the Bills (when he wasn't benched)? I liek JP but don't make up stuff to diss TE.

You're taking exception with Edwards being called injury prone? He's played one complete season in his last 5.

Never said it did - that was you purporting a 45-yard pass (with a kinda 'javelin-throw' running wind-up) as a 70-yard bomb.

I remember a little guy, smaller in stature than Trent, that could chuck it over 65 yards, w/out a running start...

FYI - Marshawn can toss a 70-yard pass too. In fact, TE may have the weakest arm of all the Bills QBs.

WOW JP must be able to throw a 140 yard pass, that will come in handy in a game for sure! :wallbash: