Anyone going to Toronto Thursday?

Just Jack

Toronto is an awesome city, particularly when the weather's nice enough to be outdoors. Throw in the opportunity to catch a Bills' game (even if it is preseason), and that's a nice weekend. Wish I was up there this week.

I piss on toronto

The games in TO are not the first step to moving the Bills, they are the first step to keeping the Bills in Buffalo. The idea worked. Ticket sales are way up, added revenue is coming in, and the fan base will grow as it reaches a bigger audience.

I'm not a fan of Canada

I love the city and the Bills fans there..but...

I have yet to meet a good driver from Ontario

I like a place in Canada called Clifton Hill more than Toronto personally - its alot of fun there!

Different driving laws here, and in my experience, bad drivers is a universal problem, lol. And yeah, Clifton Hill is cool.

It's cold in Canada.

It's cold in the U.S. too.

do you think the canadian channels will televise the game?

A channel called "Global TV" usually does. But we get all the American Networks too. I just watch the road games on CBS.

Different driving laws cannot account for the behavior of canadian drivers. When i see ontario plates i literally give them a very wide berth. I dont suddenly become an awful driver in canada, different but-not-specified laws aside.

I go to canada to buy tylenol 2 with codeine. Each time i am there i eat at the same sleepy fast food restaurant, and the employees or patrons feel the need to saddle up to me and tell me their life stories. Opening up to bored looking strangers must be a foreign custom in canada that i am unaware of.

There are raptors in toronto. I have prepared a raptor defense kit with a throwing net, pepper spray and bandages, but even though i am an organ donor i would rather have them donated to a bald kid than have them used to feed these awful lizards. I will not go to canada because it just isnt safe until the weather starts to turn in the fall.

oh, yeah, and go bills!

I hope you are being sarcastic.

DUH

I had a guy that works for me tell me that he was packing his thermals for his trip to Montreal in the middle of July. He couldn't believe how cold it was up there being just four hours from Albany!!!!!