OFFICIAL BILLS VS REDSKINS GAME THREAD

sven233

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, time to vent........

The offensive starters are out of the game. I venture to say that they lost more yards than they gained just about. Outside of 1 nice play to Parrish, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LOOKED TERRIBLE! And what happens? They get taken out of the game before doing 1 positive thing!

This is why we always start the season 0-3, 1-4, etc. The players are not ready and they are not playing well!!!!!!!!!! How can these coaches justify taking out the starters when they have done NOTHING at all besides negative plays!

IT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!!! This is exactly why this team never will get off to a good start in the season and why they always have to play catchup all season.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS CRAP. The offense was awful and they get the rest of the night off. I'm sorry, but this is what the preseason is for....to work out the kinks and get on a roll. The only thing the Bills did was roll backwards down the hill.

A BRAND NEW OFFENSE with a lot of YOUNG PLAYERS and they do nothing but bad things and they take them out. THIS IS PATHETIC......

I know you don't want to get players hurt, but I would rather get the offense going in a positive manner and worry about injuries later. This is CRAP and why the Bills offense will most likely be terrible again to start the season. It will probably take them a few games into the regular season to get things going again........

AND BY THEN, IT MAY BE TOO LATE..........

Hey eball, this guy is saying a bunch of VERY negative things about the Buffalo Bills. I thought you were the guy that took care of this sort of stuff!

Lighten up Francis. If they look like this in 4 weeks, then panic. As Marv said , the aim of pre-season is not to win, but to assess personnel.

Look, like I said, if it wasn't a BRAND NEW OFFENSE with BRAND NEW PLAYERS and if they would have shown any sort of promise I wouldn't get on them so much. But it is going to take time for everything to gel. It is time to gel in the preseason.......not 4 games into the season like it happens every season.

This team has not made the playoffs in 8 years.....mostly because of slow starts by the offense. No playing time together will slow progress and lead to another bad start to the season.....

Look, like I said, if it wasn't a BRAND NEW OFFENSE with BRAND NEW PLAYERS and if they would have shown any sort of promise I wouldn't get on them so much. But it is going to take time for everything to gel. It is time to gel in the preseason.......not 4 games into the season like it happens every season.

This team has not made the playoffs in 8 years.....mostly because of slow starts by the offense. No playing time together will slow progress and lead to another bad start to the season.....

What are you, 12?

The second half, we'll see guys we'll never see again. Like I said before, we one maybe won one preseason games in our Superbowl years.

JP has no touch on his short throw.

Parrish almost broke that one - the guy is just plain exciting!

Wow, that's funny.

Showed plenty of touch on that screen pass to Jackson a second ago.

You join Albany, in the people who know dick clib.

Speaking of Albany, where is he now that Trent has shown futility in another game?

Hey eball, this guy is saying a bunch of VERY negative things about the Buffalo Bills. I thought you were the guy that took care of this sort of stuff!

I don't want to speak negatively of the players. I actually firmly believe that this team has A LOT OF TALENT and should be a Playoff team. I just want the coaches to do everything in their power to make sure they are ready by Week 1...........and not wait to Week 4 or 5.

I'm sorry, but I am desperate for the Playoffs this season and want to make sure the team and the organization does everything they can to make sure they end this drought.

I just think playing more together an working on timing, etc. will make it easier to do this.

What are you, 12?

The second half, we'll see guys we'll never see again. Like I said before, we one maybe won one preseason games in our Superbowl years.

Man, that is a pathetic comparrison!!! How can you compare this team to a team that went to 4 Superbowls!!!!!! If Kelly, Andre, Thurman, Bruce, etc. in their prime were on this team, I wouldn't want them playing a single snap!!! That team had Hall of Famer after Hall of Famer on it!!!

This team now hasn't been to the Playoffs in 8 years!!!!! WOW......nice comparrison buddy.