OFFICIAL BILLS VS REDSKINS GAME THREAD

sven233

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, time to vent........

The offensive starters are out of the game. I venture to say that they lost more yards than they gained just about. Outside of 1 nice play to Parrish, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LOOKED TERRIBLE! And what happens? They get taken out of the game before doing 1 positive thing!

This is why we always start the season 0-3, 1-4, etc. The players are not ready and they are not playing well!!!!!!!!!! How can these coaches justify taking out the starters when they have done NOTHING at all besides negative plays!

IT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!!! This is exactly why this team never will get off to a good start in the season and why they always have to play catchup all season.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS CRAP. The offense was awful and they get the rest of the night off. I'm sorry, but this is what the preseason is for....to work out the kinks and get on a roll. he only thing the Bills did was roll backwards down the hill.

A BRAND NEW OFFENSE with a lot of YOUNG PLAYERS and they do nothing but bad things and they take them out. THIS IS PATHETC......

I know you don't want to get players hurt, but I would rather get the offense going in a positive manner and worry about injuries later. This is CRAP and why the Bills offense will most likely be terrible again to start the season. It will probably take them a few games into the regular season to get things going again........

AND BY THEN, IT MAY BE TOO LATE..........

Every team does the same thing. Campbell only had 2 series last week in his first week. It's the same every year for every team.

1st game of the preseason.stop the madness

Yeah, same thing for the Redskins...so why does their O look great and their D look solid while we look like we are clueless out there? And THEY have a new HC, F an OC...a new HC!!!

Wasn't our starting defense last year our second string because of all the guys on IR?

Yes, basically right now, our starting D from the last game of the year minus Crow, Whitner, McGee, Greer, is in there right now. Wendling had a great chance to make a tackle in the backfield and missed it. :lol:

This is men against boys out there. Hate to tell you but a 'Skins rookie tackle is dominating us. Wash is also missing a couple linemen due to injury and their top 2 drafted WR's. They just have a more professional looking offense than we do.

It's the first pre-season game, lighten up.

Same old crap as every year, all the chicken littles start running around saying we're going 0-16.

For you youngsters, we one maybe one pre-sason game in the Levy years.

See, this is exactly my point.......

WE HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS IN 8 YEARS!!!!!! Everyone says this every year becaus it is the same CRAP EVERY SEASON!!!!! Sometimes, when you want to make a change in how a season goes.....OR END AN 8 YEAR PLAYOFF DROUGHT........you have to change your thinking!!! Obviously we say this every year and every year the OFFENSE STINKS AND IS NOT READY TO PLAY!!!

How about working on some things to make sure you are ready. Forget whatever every other team does. I am simply sick and tired of the same crap every season.

We wouldn't say this EVERY SEASON if they actually IMPROVED and make the playoffs once in a while. Sometimes you have to break away from "the norm" and do what you need to do. Granted, I don't want injuries either, but it would be noce to see the offense make at least 1 or 2 first downs......That is not asking too much.

We are not the Pats* or Colts whol roll out of bed ready to go and functioing properly. This team is running a BRAND NEW SYSTEM with BRAND NEW PLAYERS!!!!! Common sense sys they need more time. If they would have come out and looked somewhat compenant, it may not have been a big deal, buit they looked TERRIBLE and unprepared.

we look pathetic out there...

this is embarrassing and I don't give a f*ck that its the first preseason game...stop making BS excuses for them and start holding them accountable for playing football well

we look pathetic out there...

this is embarrassing and I don't give a f*ck that its the first preseason game...stop making BS excuses for them and start holding them accountable for playing football well

I will...when the games really count.

See, this is exactly my point.......

WE HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS IN 8 YEARS!!!!!! Everyone says this every year becaus it is the same CRAP EVERY SEASON!!!!! Sometimes, when you want to make a change in how a season goes.....OR END AN 8 YEAR PLAYOFF DROUGHT........you have to change your thinking!!! Obviously we say this every year and every year the OFFENSE STINKS AND IS NOT READY TO PLAY!!!

How about working on some things to make sure you are ready. Forget whatever every other team does. I am simply sick and tired of the same crap every season.

It sounds like you have it figured out. You should send your resume on down to One Bills Drive. I'm shocked no coach has thought of this before.