Is there really going to be bills football this weekend?

NFL Network airing it live.

This weekends? I know they're carrying the Toronto one live, but I figured that the skins one this week would only be local. I'll be in Minnesota for the first 2 games so I'm hoping theres some way I can catch this weekends. It's doubtful but, I can hope right?

I live in VA where the Redskins are the closest team we have. I will be able to watch the game on the local TV network :unsure: This is about the only time I'm glad about that situation...........................Oh, and last year when we beat the Skins thanks to the great Joe Gibbs. Thanks again for the 2nd TO there guy.

I went to the DirecTV guide and it is there, so unless something changes it should be on.

Yeah it's showing in mine as well, so we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Strange that the NFL Network schedules don't show it but the daily lineup does...

I live in VA where the Redskins are the closest team we have. I will be able to watch the game on the local TV network :cry: This is about the only time I'm glad about that situation...........................Oh, and last year when we beat the Skins thanks to the great Joe Gibbs. Thanks again for the 2nd TO there guy.

We would have beaten them without the second time out. It just would have been a 51 yd FG. Lindell is money from that range, too.