The time has come...

stang21

Folks, ESPN has said that a few teams including AFC teams have been in contact with the Packers about Bret Favre. Let me be the first to say that I think he would be a huge asset to our team and immediately get us over the hump into the playoffs. In fact I may run out today and get a Bills jersey and have the number 4 and Favre put on the back of it. I would be interested in what others have to say.

Folks, ESPN has said that a few teams including AFC teams have been in contact with the Packers about Bret Favre. Let me be the first to say that I think he would be a huge asset to our team and immediately get us over the hump into the playoffs. In fact I may run out today and get a Bills jersey and have the number 4 and Favre put on the back of it. I would be interested in what others have to say.

Actually, you would not be the 1st. There are numerous threads discussing this.

I prefer the button on the top right, but that's just me.

I think he meant "the first today"...

In fact I may run out today and get a Bills jersey and have the number 4 and Favre put on the back of it.

I remember about twelve years ago the St.Louis Blues traded for Wayne Gretzky and a bunch of people bought his jerseys. The excitement was short-lived when Wayne left a few months later and a bunch of people were left with 99 jerseys. Check e-Bay, I'm sure you can find one.

Point is, it's a waste to actually get a Favre Bills jersey even if he came here.

I don't want Favre because you set this franchise back and alienate Trent Edwards by bringing him in.

Point is, it's a waste to actually get a Favre Bills jersey even if he came here.

I don't want Favre because you set this franchise back and alienate Trent Edwards by bringing him in.

Its the dumb idea that brought Bledsoe to the Bills. Just enough to get by, but never enough to win. Give Trent a chance. We don't need a finger to stop the leak when the whole damn is breaking apart. :thumbsup:

I remember about twelve years ago the St.Louis Blues traded for Wayne Gretzky and a bunch of people bought his jerseys. The excitement was short-lived when Wayne left a few months later and a bunch of people were left with 99 jerseys. Check e-Bay, I'm sure you can find one.

And that was when St Louis changed to those really ugly jerseys that they had for about 5 years. A white Bills #4 would fit in perfectly with those #99's.