Per WGR

Good.

Could this be a record amount of first round picks unsigned before camp starts? There are still 23 unsigned first rounders.

I hope not. We need our guys in there. Tomorrow there will be lots of signings...I have faith!!!

Good.

Could this be a record amount of first round picks unsigned before camp starts? There are still 23 unsigned first rounders.

I think this shyt gets worse every year as few of the agents want to "go first" unless their client gets a better than expected deal. An NBA style rookie salary structure would be of help.

I would like to see the average drop off of salary for first round draft picks after their first contract expires and then again after the second one does, I'm sure it would be more proof that paying first rounders what they make is outrageous.

Bowen was a pretty decent player, hope it translates to the NFL.

I feel the same way, and I really think he will. I didn't realize until I came across an article today that he led the entire nation in tackles with 155 in the 2006 season. Not to mention 9 sacks in 46 games. And it's not like he's playing in the Mountain West of something, this is quality Big 12 football. Size doesn't seem like it could be too much of an issue with him either. And clearly he has a plus motor. I have a feeling alot of teams are going to wish they didn't let Bowen slip to the 5th.