Yo Momma...

My boys just got home from summer camp, and told me about the kids playing Yo Momma. Being a good parent I wanted to help them the next time the need would arise. This is the best I could do.

Yo Momma is so ugly, when she was a kid in school and threw up, the janitor dumped the little bag of sawdust on her.

Yo Momma is so trashy, when she was sunbathing on the beach, the guy came over and poked her with the stick.

Yo momma is so stupid they just renamed the "for Dummies" books the for Yo Momma books.

My nine year old went on to tell me that he thought the whole concept was inappropriate.

Lol I was never good at this game back in my lockerroom days in high school, I was always amazed at the guys that could just go back and forth at each other without flinching, I'm not even just talking about Yo Momma jokes I'm talking about straight up insult-fests all around.

Growing up I used to watch some comedy show that was on WGN (I think) late at night. They used to have guys challenge each other with 'snaps'. One I remember that was funny is: If ugliness were bricks, yo momma would have her own projects.

Don't remember much about the show but that segment.

My boys just got home from summer camp, and told me about the kids playing Yo Momma. Being a good parent I wanted to help them the next time the need would arise. This is the best I could do.

Yo Momma is so ugly, when she was a kid in school and threw up, the janitor dumped the little bag of sawdust on her.

Yo Momma is so trashy, when she was sunbathing on the beach, the guy came over and poked her with the stick.

Yo momma is so stupid they just renamed the "for Dummies" books the for Yo Momma books.

My nine year old went on to tell me that he thought the whole concept was inappropriate.

My personal favorite: " Yo Momma is so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of weiners!"

Just for the record, back in the day it was called "Playing the Dozens."

Your Momma's so fat I took her to a dance and the band skipped.

Your momma's so dumb when she went to an "R" rated movie and saw that "Under 17 not admitted," she left and came back with 16 of her friends.

Your Momma's so dumb I saw her at the post office trying to mail a fruit basket with a food stamp.

Your momma's so short you can see her feet on her driver's licence photo.

Well at least someone around here has some class. :thumbsup: to your son.