Posters who post under different names

Pete

I know a few post under multiple names. For example Football mythbusters is LSI. I suspect Obie Wan is Ice. Anyone have any guess' who posts under different names? Who is deep voice dude? He cracks me up! And anytime Hogboy creates a new online persona is classic!

I know a few post under multiple names. For example Football mythbusters is LSI. I suspect Obie Wan is Ice. Anyone have any guess' who posts under different names? Who is deep voice dude? He cracks me up! And anytime Hogboy creates a new online persona is classic!

ugh :lol: Billdo :blink: Big Greenie Weenie

I was told you can`t do that. Yeah right.

I wanna find "the plastic cup" that somnabitch got me so drunk last weekend I almost took a crap in the woods. Which leads me to a more important question...

If you crap in the woods and it doesn't make a smell, did you really crap in the woods?

i am about 1000% certain obie wan is not ICE....

Who is deep voice dude?

I don't know, but I have to say he is the voice of reason on these boards.

Anyone agree?

Me thinks the mutiple screen names has something to do with the powers that be on the board. Didn't they change the process a long time ago?... You can't use the same e-mail address anymore in registering mutiple names.

Well, with how difficult it is nowadays to create a new email address, I could see how Scott is really putting up a wall around the idea of making a new screen name.

:blink:

I wanna find "the plastic cup" that somnabitch got me so drunk last weekend I almost took a crap in the woods. Which leads me to a more important question...

Hey, I am my own cup. And yeah, we did tie one on last weekend! :blink:

If you crap in the woods and it doesn't make a smell, did you really crap in the woods?

Depends on if you got any on your drawers.

Well, with how difficult it is nowadays to create a new email address, I could see how Scott is really putting up a wall around the idea of making a new screen name.

I hear what you are saying... The "multiple personalities" around this place ( :w00t::lol: ) has been going on forever.

Like the whole "Nervous Family"... WTF? Are we really that organized on this board?