Picture of the woman who got clipped by Marshawn

RayFinkle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally different context here...

1- Its the internet.

2- Maybe if she reads this...she'll be embarassed enough to do something about it (which would be good for her health).

3- Posting is a lot different than kids in the neighborhood.

dont bother replying. he obviously is of such higher intellect and moral fiber that he cant even understand the droolings you type.

we should be ashamed. man, i hope to be half as great as he is when i grow up.

and to someday prove it to an entire football message board

BTW, classy to rope Tim Russert into this because of honor. he's gonna be like the gold seal for morality for awhile isn't he. Apparently this thread is not "Tim Russert approved". Seriously, gimmie a break. I'm not suggesting she's any less deserving of justice. And for that matter Marshawn has taken a bit of abuse here regarding his appearance if I recall though I'm pretty sure that fuill on black jokes would get quashed. God forbid we shold have a giggle at someone else's expense. We're only supposed to chuckle at moral, honorable things. :thumbsup:

Yes it is.

I approve of this thread! :blink:

This is a disgusting thread. I rarely ask for mods to do anything. In fact, I consider myself lucky to be allowed to post here.

That said, I would love it if this entire thread was nuked, or at least closed.

It never ceases to amaze me how critical of women some of you idiots are. The thing is, I have been going to games at RWS for 15 consecutive years, and I have seen a lot of you. Nothing to brag about in some cases, ya know?

I have been on this board as long as almost anybody. The very worst thing about it imo is when the internet casa novas appear. You freaking fools wouldn't know what to do with a woman. You can make fun of Trent's sister, but if she looked in your direction you would piss all over yourselves. You would be her B word.

This particular woman is just someone who was hit by an automobile. Period.

Oh, Pasta Joe, you really are a hypocrite AND a douche (but we already knew this). How dare you accuse the American Public (on the PPP Board) of sexism for not supporting Hillary, and then coming here to post derogatory remarks about the weight of this young girl. I shouldn't be surprised, after your racial slurs about Obama, (who I don't give a flying !@#$ about btw). This girl was hit by a car you freaking a-hole! She is not trying to compete as a super-model!

In any event, I am sorry to most (but not all) for the rant.

Right on! You go! :devil:

This is a disgusting thread. I rarely ask for mods to do anything. In fact, I consider myself lucky to be allowed to post here.

That said, I would love it if this entire thread was nuked, or at least closed.

It never ceases to amaze me how critical of women some of you idiots are. The thing is, I have been going to games at RWS for 15 consecutive years, and I have seen a lot of you. Nothing to brag about in some cases, ya know?

I have been on this board as long as almost anybody. The very worst thing about it imo is when the internet casa novas appear. You freaking fools wouldn't know what to do with a woman. You can make fun of Trent's sister, but if she looked in your direction you would piss all over yourselves. You would be her B word.

This particular woman is just someone who was hit by an automobile. Period.

Oh, Pasta Joe, you really are a hypocrite AND a douche (but we already knew this). How dare you accuse the American Public (on the PPP Board) of sexism for not supporting Hillary, and then coming here to post derogatory remarks about the weight of this young girl. I shouldn't be surprised, after your racial slurs about Obama, (who I don't give a flying !@#$ about btw). This girl was hit by a car you freaking a-hole! She is not trying to compete as a super-model!

In any event, I am sorry to most (but not all) for the rant.

:devil:0:):worthy:

Seriously, a few people have to ruin everyone else's fun. Are you all the Ned Flanders types who call the FCC every time something on tv or radio offends you. I think a bigger problem than the "dumbing down" of america is the over sensitivity and politcal correctness. There is nothing easier to ignore than internet chat. If you're offended, don't read it, its that simple.

Unfortunately a few pretentious blow hards ruined our immature, inappropriate fun. I forgot that this was a civilized football message board that must be either topical to the Buffalo Bills or to cultured, literary works. Get over it people, no one is perfect... and not even the holier-than-thou posters in this thread can say they've never had a guilty laugh at someone else's expense. You won't convince me that me calling someone fat on an internet message board is morally reprehensible, so why are you getting yourselves all worked up over it?

In response to whatever your smug replies putting me down will be, all I have to say is... THANKSSSS!!!