THE BILLS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR

major

Russert dying, same town where Norwood went Wide right........I dont know man, it would be special if thats where we won it, on a last second field goal........right down the middle!

Holy crap if it came down to a last second FG how many of our hearts would even make it out of that alive. I'd die from the stress because you know there would probably be a commercial break right before the kick I know i couldn't take it. I hope when the Bills go again its a blow out either way I just couldnt take a heartbreaker.

We will go back to Tampa next February and win the game we should have won in SB XXV. This is going to be a special year that will result in a Lombardi trophy residing at One Bills Drive. Buffalo's going to the Super Bowl- I've got a feeling.

Major For Mayor!!!

Man! call me crazy but some (even more) optimism around here is welcome,

I have a Titan's fan friend and he is claiming that Young will take;em to Tampa and score the winning

touchdown ala Texas Championship! while we want to become Lawyers and indict Lynch! :rolleyes:

I would pay crazy money for tix if they made it this year, or any year for that matter... If they make it to Tampa this year, I'll probably just take another credit card out and hope I can find tix for me and my wife. I would give my left index finger (at least)for a superbowl win. I'm feeling the excitement also!

I would pay crazy money for tix if they made it this year, or any year for that matter... If they make it to Tampa this year, I'll probably just take another credit card out and hope I can find tix for me and my wife. I would give my left index finger (at least)for a superbowl win. I'm feeling the excitement also!

I would take a bullet in the chest for the Bills to win the super bowl... no doubt about it

I would take a bullet in the chest for the Bills to win the super bowl... no doubt about it

Wait, I need clarification. Do you mean if someone came up to you and said I will promise you a Bills Super Bowl victory, but you have to take a bullet in the chest, you'd do it? Somebody needs a hobby. ;)

:lol:

Maybe you should offer to take one to the head. I'm guessing it would be less likely to hit anything critical...