Shockey to Buffalo

Frez

Who's the Bills TE again? <_<

Come on Frez...you know full well that there is no potential addition to the Bills that this board can't run down! :cry:

Peyton Manning?? Oh yeah 'I've heard of him'. He has a bad game like every four years....we don't need that. Plus he'll be over the hill in another seven years.

Why is Shockey a punk? Can you refresh my memory?

He is a me first player who taunts other players. He hangs out at ESPNzone in Times Square and I have heard from many people who have met him he is a world class douche bag. Just yesterday he was screaming at his GM and Coughlin seems quite sick of Shockey's antics.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3442514

The New York Giants' turbulent offseason got another jolt this week when disgruntled tight end Jeremy Shockey and general manager Jerry Reese got into a shouting match at the team's minicamp, according to New York-area media reports.

Giants coach Tom Coughlin said Shockey's mental state hasn't gotten much better during the three-day minicamp, which finished Friday at Giants Stadium.

He is a me first player who taunts other players. He hangs out at ESPNzone in Times Square and I have heard from many people who have met him he is a world class douche bag. Just yesterday he was screaming at his GM and Coughlin seems quite sick of Shockey's antics.

The New York Giants' turbulent offseason got another jolt this week when disgruntled tight end Jeremy Shockey and general manager Jerry Reese got into a shouting match at the team's minicamp, according to New York-area media reports.

Giants coach Tom Coughlin said Shockey's mental state hasn't gotten much better during the three-day minicamp, which finished Friday at Giants Stadium.

Imagine having a TE on the Buffalo Bills playing with a chip on his shoulder? :cry:

If that is actually the case it would be a huge mistake to sign him to this team which as of late seems to be teetering on having some minor personnel concerns, add a self entitled and vocal veteran to this team and it implodes.

No thanks.

Bills depth chart for TE's.

Robert Royal

Derek Schouman

Courtney Anderson

Derek Fine

Tim Massaquoi

:cry: :cry: <_<

Would love to see Shockey as a Bill. The Bills could use some "attitude" on the field, although I don't think Shocket is a Dick Jauron-type player. I think Dick prefers the good soldier-type that fall in line and don't challenge their superiors.

Yea but maybe last year humbled his ass after he watched his teamates win the SB from the BOX! What kind of slap in the face would be to have your team not allow you on the sidelines and ask you to just watch? I would be all for trading a 2nd, plus another somewhere, i dont think he would be able to come in and take over...

Players on injured reserve typically do not stand on the sidelines. The exception for us last year was Poz who was there to hover around Fewell and the defensive coaches to help send signals into the defence

Imagine a playmaker wanting the ball all the time on the Bills. The Bills offense needs a shot in the ass and Shockey could help this team.

Yah now he has been in a screaming match with his GM, that's what we need more schitt. :cry:

How do you know that Derek Fine is not the answer at TE? What does your crystal ball say Frez? For all you now he might be Pete Metz like. Shockey is not a free agent. I like our team and do not want to give up any talent- unless we receive much more talent in return. I don't think Shockey is that. Lets see what we got before we try and write off Derek Fine!

We've already got enough problems to deal with like Marshawn Lynch's hit and run, Hardy's gat pulling incident, Peters' contract holdout and Crowell and Evans' new deals on the horizan.

It would be nice to have a force at TE that Shockey would give, though.

I cant even rememeber the last really standout TE we have had here. I was somewhat young when Remersma was here, but i still remember him dropping a bunch of passes, however i dont really think that it is essential to have a star TE if you have some other sort of threat. I feel like the guys we have could step up and just be role players and that would make our offense that much more dynamic

I cant even rememeber the last really standout TE we have had here. I was somewhat young when Remersma was here, but i still remember him dropping a bunch of passes, however i dont really think that it is essential to have a star TE if you have some other sort of threat. I feel like the guys we have could step up and just be role players and that would make our offense that much more dynamic

Keith McKeller and Peter Metzalaars(sic)

Metzalars is the last one to stand out your right, it really has been a long time, I feel like he was allowed to become that guy though based on the WRs around him and the thurmonator , if your a 3rd or 4th option on a play, you get to benefit from the match up and emerge as a star, which is hopefully what a TE in our system can do with Evans, Hardy/ Reed / Rosco, and lynch out of the backfield

I was somewhat young when Remersma was here, but i still remember him dropping a bunch of passes

Then you remember quite well. Riemersma dropped a lot of passes. Still, when healthy, he was considerably better than anyone they've had since.