Young Receivers struggling with drops

Word is that most of the Bills young receivers are dropping alot of passes at the OTA's. Stevie Johnson may be the exception to the bunch

Mayle, Huggins, Jenkins, Jones, & even Hardy are dropping too many balls

Except for Hardy, who cares.

Word is that most of the Bills young receivers are dropping alot of passes at the OTA's. Stevie Johnson may be the exception to the bunch

Mayle, Huggins, Jenkins, Jones, & even Hardy are dropping too many balls

?? Do you expect these guys to even make the team?

?? Do you expect these guys to even make the team?

I expect Huggins and Jenkins to fight for the last receiver spot. I believe we will carry 6 receivers this year, because Jenkins on ST is too good a player, and Johnson looks like he has a lot of upside at WR.

What the hell? Next thing you know the Bills PA announcer will be handing out booze to teenagers.

Now you are just making sh-- up....

:devil: What am I? Teenage girl at Gurtler's house on prom night. This was a Mark Chmura incident waiting to happen.

We're dropping passes, shooting fathers, running over women and leaving them for dead, getting subpoenas all the way up to ownership...

What the hell? Next thing you know the Bills PA announcer will be handing out booze to teenagers.

At least there are no reports of them getting girls pregnant and not taking care of the kids...

We're dropping passes, shooting fathers, running over women and leaving them for dead, getting subpoenas all the way up to ownership...

I needed a good laugh this morning.........you succeeded in making that happen.....in a BIG WAY!!!!!!!! :cry:

Steve Johnson may end up being much bigger than Hardy.

I think Johnson will be good for the team this year, but he will not be as good as Hardy in the long run. Both players will likely be solid contributors for the Bills both this year and in the future, but Hardy has special talent.

As for the reports that they were dropping too many passes, that was part of the reason that Schonert blew a gasket about two weeks ago. However, since that time, based on what I have seen, the WRs have been doing fairly well, particularly in Red Zone and No Huddle situations. Note also that Josh Reed was NOT mentioned on the list of people who were dropping too many passes. JR has had a VERY good offseason and seems to be building on the very good season that he had last year. This would bode well for the Bills, as we would finally have a solid receiver in the slot with Evans and Hardy. That would also free Roscoe to do more damage. He also has reportedly had a pretty good camp.