TitleTown USA

Ok so I'm sure we all know about the little thing ESPN is running starting in a couple weeks called TitleTown USA. It will go through a tournament of 20 different cities till 1 is decided as the ultimate TitleTown. The thing is I was looking at the cities they are deciding from on ESPN, and there is no Buffalo, NY :D . I don't know how that can be, especially when they have some cities I would've never thought to be on it there. Everyone write how Buffalo should be a TitleTown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/titletown/index

Ok so I'm sure we all know about the little thing ESPN is running starting in a couple weeks called TitleTown USA. It will go through a tournament of 20 different cities till 1 is decided as the ultimate TitleTown. The thing is I was looking at the cities they are deciding from on ESPN, and there is no Buffalo, NY :D . I don't know how that can be, especially when they have some cities I would've never thought to be on it there. Everyone write how Buffalo should be a TitleTown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many pro-championships does Buffalo have? We have a record of 0-6 in the Super Bowl/Stanley Cup finals. I'll defend Buffalo all day, but we don't belong anywhere near this list.

Ok so I'm sure we all know about the little thing ESPN is running starting in a couple weeks called TitleTown USA. It will go through a tournament of 20 different cities till 1 is decided as the ultimate TitleTown. The thing is I was looking at the cities they are deciding from on ESPN, and there is no Buffalo, NY :thumbsup: . I don't know how that can be, especially when they have some cities I would've never thought to be on it there. Everyone write how Buffalo should be a TitleTown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????---:(:):)

2 AFL championships.

I agree though, that we have no business being anywhere near this list.

You can throw in Lacrosse Championships too I guess, and can you consider the Bisons a Pro-team?

I think Buffalonians are sinking to a new low if they are seriously disapointed that they are not put on an ESPN list of top 20 "title towns". With no major sports championships, and no big college championships, its shocking ESPN overlooked Buffalo

You can throw in Lacrosse Championships too I guess, and can you consider the Bisons a Pro-team?

I think Buffalonians BigBoy2468 are is sinking to a new low if they are seriously disapointed that they are not put on an ESPN list of top 20 "title towns". With no major sports championships, and no big college championships, its shocking ESPN overlooked Buffalo

A bit of a broad brush stroke there. Fixed.

Ok so I'm sure we all know about the little thing ESPN is running starting in a couple weeks called TitleTown USA. It will go through a tournament of 20 different cities till 1 is decided as the ultimate TitleTown. The thing is I was looking at the cities they are deciding from on ESPN, and there is no Buffalo, NY :thumbsup: . I don't know how that can be, especially when they have some cities I would've never thought to be on it there. Everyone write how Buffalo should be a TitleTown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Buffalo teams and am biased toward them but you have to show some objectivity. If Buffalo was dubbed "Titletown", in about three weeks you would see Canada lobbying to be called "Geniusville". When would it all stop?

2 AFL championships.

I agree though, that we have no business being anywhere near this list.

You forget 4 NLL Lacrosse crowns, 5 AHL Calder Cups, and 7 Triple-A baseball titles. That's 18 championships in all. Am I forgetting Roller Hockey? Yes I am! The Buffalo Stampede won the Murphy Cup in 1994. Make that 19 championships.

PTR

You forget 4 NLL Lacrosse crowns, 5 AHL Calder Cups, and 7 Triple-A baseball titles. That's 18 championships in all. Am I forgetting Roller Hockey? Yes I am! The Buffalo Stampede won the Murphy Cup in 1994. Make that 19 championships.

PTR

Any tee ball titles?

PTR

How about my junior football team in 1968??