Tickets are selling like crazy! 52,000 +

Seasons are still available, but the first five home games are sold out already! Only San Fran and New England left at limited availability.

This is great, I'm glad people are supporting the team and are on board for what could be a magical season for us.

Now all we need is this whole Lynch thing to go away so we can focus on football.

Mandatory stuff is coming up soon, and we need to get our team jellin', digest Turk's Offence and focus on the upcoming season.

I wanna see Peters with the team, and see him working hard to get even better, have a great season, and earn a new contract next year. I wanna see Edwards grow and blossom into a legitimate and productive starter. I wanna see Stroud healthy, motivated, and dominant.

We really do have a chance to make the playoffs, I believe it. 10 and 6, maybe even 11 and 5 if were healthy and play really well.

GO BILLS!

Seasons are still available, but the first five home games are sold out already! Only San Fran and New England left at limited availability.

This is great, I'm glad people are supporting the team and are on board for what could be a magical season for us.

Now all we need is this whole Lynch thing to go away so we can focus on football.

Mandatory stuff is coming up soon, and we need to get our team jellin', digest Turk's Offence and focus on the upcoming season.

I wanna see Peters with the team, and see him working hard to get even better, have a great season, and earn a new contract next year. I wanna see Edwards grow and blossom into a legitimate and productive starter. I wanna see Stroud healthy, motivated, and dominant.

We really do have a chance to make the playoffs, I believe it. 10 and 6, maybe even 11 and 5 if were healthy and play really well.

GO BILLS!

I think it depends on how well the Pats* play without CHEATING, we may be able to split with them. :thumbsup:

I think it depends on how well the Pats* play without CHEATING, we may be able to split with them. :thumbsup:

If only season ticket sales were directly related to actual on-field performance. I do, however, think that the Bills are primed and ready for a breakout year and the schedule, at least on its face, is favorable for a successful season. I was hoping to get some individual game tickets this year, but I don't think that is going to happen. Oh, well. I'll be enjoying the season from my local Bills Backers Club here in Detroit.

If only season ticket sales were directly related to actual on-field performance. I do, however, think that the Bills are primed and ready for a breakout year and the schedule, at least on its face, is favorable for a successful season. I was hoping to get some individual game tickets this year, but I don't think that is going to happen. Oh, well. I'll be enjoying the season from my local Bills Backers Club here in Detroit.

There's still tickets left for San Francisco (11/30) and New England (12/28).

But, like the poster said, it's limited availability.

There probably will be some tickets left when they go on sale as individual games for non-season ticket holder, but not many. They're sure to go fast, especially if we're in the playoff hunt.

I was thinking of flying in with a buddy from Seattle, but the game is sold out.

I was thinking of flying in with a buddy from Seattle, but the game is sold out.

You could try Stubhub, ebay or wait for season ticket holders to put tickets on Ticketexchange...it may cost a few extra bucks but not too bad.

Guest dog14787

GO BILLS!

:devil:

Would they hold back a handful of tickets for things like group sales and individual game tickets? I don't get season tickets, but a group of friends & I usually go out once a year from the Albany area.

Now I'm afraid we're going to get shut out. :devil:

GO BILLS!

It's stunning to me that the Bills who play in an already economically depressed region during a time period of national economic lows and are coming off a season where they only scored a mere 20 touchdowns are able to pull off this feat. This is a major feather in the cap for the Bills and it's fans. The team needs to reward this loyalty with a higher level of play on Sundays.

Would they hold back a handful of tickets for things like group sales and individual game tickets? I don't get season tickets, but a group of friends & I usually go out once a year from the Albany area.

Now I'm afraid we're going to get shut out. :devil:

No. If they're announcing a sellout, the ONLY way you'll get tickets for that game directly from the Bills (except for the few seats that might open up after the Detroit game) is by buying seasons. You currently have two choices: either buy tickets for San Fran or New England from the Bills, or find seats for other games on eBay, StubHub, TicketExchange, etc.

Have they set aside enough seats for season ticket customers to surpass the old record? I think they would need to sell a little more than 53,000.

57,132 in 1992. Yes, I realize that's different than the story in today's BuffNews. Hopefully they correct their error soon.

No. If they're announcing a sellout, the ONLY way you'll get tickets for that game directly from the Bills (except for the few seats that might open up after the Detroit game) is by buying seasons. You currently have two choices: either buy tickets for San Fran or New England from the Bills, or find seats for other games on eBay, StubHub, TicketExchange, etc.

57,132 in 1992. Yes, I realize that's different than the story in today's BuffNews. Hopefully they correct their error soon.

There was a game or two last season, that the B'gals offered a couple of thousand tickets a week or so before the games. IIRC, they were ducats allocated to the visiting teams' fans that went unsold.

It's stunning to me that the Bills who play in an already economically depressed region during a time period of national economic lows and are coming off a season where they only scored a mere 20 touchdowns are able to pull off this feat. This is a major feather in the cap for the Bills and it's fans. The team needs to reward this loyalty with a higher level of play on Sundays.

Agreed that it's a feather in their cap and that it's shocking how this has happened.

I'm officially shut out now. To me, it s**ks because I really don't know any season ticket holders who can get tickets for me and I have to rely on the internet to come to a game. :devil:

I've bought group tickets every year since 1995. I feel gipped, but at least the games are selling out. I wonder how much this has to do with the fact that there's one less game to buy tickets for.

Yep, I was going by the info in the story. I guess they probably won't top 57,000.

I originally didn't think so ... but if people are starting to figure out the seasons-versus-StubHub cost, they might actually come close.

My annual rant on the Bills ticket distribution process:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1052505

One of the things I miss most about Bob Lamb, going back to the D and C HyperBills page days (is that what it was called?), was his constant jabbing of the Bills ticket office. Today's Buff News article only confirms the media is still drinking the Kool Aid... :devil:

Yes, the city of Buffalo is economically depressed. But the suburbs are thriving, housing complexes are popping up everywhere. And these are some really nice developments, huge homes being built. The Bills play in one of the richest suburbs of WNY. People tend to encompass the City of Buffalo and the entire region as depressed, when that could not be further from the truth. So the ticket sales really don't surprise me, what surprises me as that the sales aren't as brisk every year.

Yes, the city of Buffalo is economically depressed. But the suburbs are thriving, housing complexes are popping up everywhere. And these are some really nice developments, huge homes being built. The Bills play in one of the richest suburbs of WNY. People tend to encompass the City of Buffalo and the entire region as depressed, when that could not be further from the truth. So the ticket sales really don't surprise me, what surprises me as that the sales aren't as brisk every year.

Well, let me debunk a couple myths in this thread with one response.

1. Despite all these developments you see, we're still bleeding population (5,000 loss in Erie County last year alone) and most developers are not planning major project going forward because of many reason, one predominany one being that the market for new homes is drying up with the loss of the younger generation. I work in the development field locally, I know all the players. It's dying. I'd love to throw the economic and social data up here and blast away at your "could not be further from the truth" statement but I don't have time right now. I will say that as a region, we're one of the more struggling in the country. Lumping a few rich suburbs into the equation and trying to extrapolate that over the entire county or region is a major error.

2. The fact tha NYS abolished for all intents and purposes and limitations in ticket reselling by third aprty entities, ie, scalpers and brokers, has artificially inflated season ticket sales. I'd bet my house on it. I would love the Bills to give us just the zip codes of season ticket holders. Face it, it's now legal to scalp so people uy entire rows or multiple rows and resell them on Stubhub, Craiglists, etc. Sure, people buy it and we're selling out, but let's not confuse the season ticket holder number with some sort of regional positive. What gets me, if they can sell them for these high prices, why aren't more teams against the scalping law and upping thier prices to make more profit?