Police Call 1 P.M. News Conference on Accident Involving Marshawn Lync

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break with that crap. He gave you a detailed, well thought out analysis of the situation based on how he views the FACTS. It's people like you on these boards, jumping to outrageous and hasty conclusions that need to pull their heads out of their a$$.

What was well thought out? All the excuses made for why it was okay to drive away from a hit and run? :thumbsup:

Marshawn has embraced this city -- and with a place like Buffalo, I'm sure that's not always the easiest thing for a young, black man to do. Everything before this indicated a pretty decent guy with a good heart. He at least deserves a chance for the FACTS to come out before his new community hangs him out to dry.

Well if he's worried about fans jumping to conclusions and speculating as to what happened-

Lynch could always just tell us outright what the FACTS are

but then that probably would not be so good for him -

Actions speak louder than words. If they were trying to flee from a H&R, that car would have been anywhere BUT in Marshawn's driveway.

Why everyone wants to assume the worst is what's more troubling, not to mention the "string him up, I'm done with him" attitude. I'd no more want to hang with someone who lacks forgiveness and compassion than with someone who truly hits someone and leaves them for dead.

But two things I want to know are, does the videotape of the intersection show enough footage to see if the car is swerving (i.e. suggesting the driver is drunk) and does Marshawn's cousin look like him and have dreads?

Lacking forgiveness is much better than purposely running from a hit and run. I don't think that's what happened but I disagree with your opinion.

Homer- I guess you are right.

The hundreds of posts trying to retationalize the reckless and criminal activities of certain individuals (only because they play for the Bills) are all just being "mis-understood"

Thanks for clearing that up

what the hell does this made up word mean? Making up words?

Lacking forgiveness is much better than purposely running from a hit and run. I don't think that's what happened but I disagree with your opinion.

Shouldn't we wait until WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED before we forgive him? :thumbsup:

Good point. A person who might be loathe to forgive me is every bit as bad as someone who would leave me laying dead in the street. I never really looked at things that way before.

Thanks for opening my eyes and expanding my horizons.

The point wasn't to compare the two. It was to say that neither is a desirable quality.

I feel like a little kid again with my parents always arguing at each other in front of me geeeeesssshhhh. I know everyone is real worried about this and kind of on edge, but do we need to continue to attack each other???

What was well thought out? All the excuses made for why it was okay to drive away from a hit and run? :blink:

What I did was take the FACTS we know (the nature of the injuries, where it occurred, etc.) and extrapolate what likely happened in terms of the physics of the situation. You and others act like he hit this woman head on doing 60, flipped her over the windshield, backed over her and then drove off with a maniacal laugh, when the FACTS show very much otherwise. It is possible that he knew he hit her and drove off, scared of being caught, but it is also possible that he hit her and didn't know he did so and just kept going, for the reasons I laid out. Why don't we wait until the facts come out before riding Lynch out of town on a rail? While he's following his attorney's advice now on keeping mum (which I disagree with for the reasons also mentioned above), eventually this will come out.

If you've got a problem with my logic on the FACTS or how I extrapolated them, please correct me where I'm wrong instead of just coming in with a one-liner "you're wrong". Not a way to win an argument or convince people of your correctness.....

What I did was take the FACTS we know (the nature of the injuries, where it occurred, etc.) and extrapolate what likely happened in terms of the physics of the situation. You and others act like he hit this woman head on doing 60, flipped her over the windshield, backed over her and then drove off with a maniacal laugh, when the FACTS show very much otherwise. It is possible that he knew he hit her and drove off, scared of being caught, but it is also possible that he hit her and didn't know he did so and just kept going, for the reasons I laid out. Why don't we wait until the facts come out before riding Lynch out of town on a rail? While he's following his attorney's advice now on keeping mum (which I disagree with for the reasons also mentioned above), eventually this will come out.

If you've got a problem with my logic on the FACTS or how I extrapolated them, please correct me where I'm wrong instead of just coming in with a one-liner "you're wrong". Not a way to win an argument or convince people of your correctness.....

well - you are probably right that he could not comprehend that he hit someone

because he was so incredibly wasted that he could not process that info.

at least he avoided a DWI charge that would have got him suspended by the NFL- regardless if he had hit someone or not.

at least he avoided a DWI charge that would have got him suspended by the NFL- regardless if he had hit someone or not.

Your misery and pessimism is amazing.

If he knew he had hit her why was his car in his driveway? That would be a really stupid thing to do.

So...I doubt anyone watched the men's finals this morning...........The Rafa show........