Police Call 1 P.M. News Conference on Accident Involving Marshawn Lync

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you saying that Marshawn wasn't driving and/or didn't know he hit someone sound eerily like the minority of those who said OJ was innocent despite the fact that all evidence points the other way.

Think of it from the mentality of a non-Bills fan.

Marshawn plays for the Partiots and he's guilty as hell.

Those of you saying that Marshawn wasn't driving and/or didn't know he hit someone sound eerily like the minority of those who said OJ was innocent despite the fact that all evidence points the other way.

Out of curiosity, what "evidence" points to marshawn driving and being the guilty party?

Out of curiosity, what "evidence" points to marshawn driving and being the guilty party?

Yeah... it's a real stretch to even "think" he was driving his OWN car on a night when there are witness accounts of him in the downtown BUF area, around where the "accident" happened.

The nerve of some people!

Yeah... it's a real stretch to even "think" he was driving his OWN car on a night when there are witness accounts of him in the downtown BUF area, around where the "accident" happened.

And the nerve of some people to wait to hear all the details before rushing to judgment. Stojan said that the "evidence" pointed to Marshawn. i'd simply like to see the "evidence" that he has.

Perhaps you have all the "evidence" that points to marshawn as the guilty party. As for the witnesses, it was 3:30am downtown. Anyone thats been there at that time knows how "reliable" those eyewitnesses are. Anyone that has been downtown at that time also knows that there may be a 50/50 shot max that any given person is driving their own car at that time. Case in point: every time me and my 4-5 buddies went drinking downtown, we took the same car. But, we swapped out as DD. So, at 3:30am in downtown buffalo, there was basically a 1 in 5 shot that my buddy was driving his own car.

This is such bullschitt. I haven't read through every post, but who exactly is saying, definitively, that Marshawn wasn't driving or he didn't know he hit someone? Who? Similarly, what hard evidence has been presented that conclusively places him behind the wheel?

It seems to me some folks are just suggesting different scenarios, no matter how unlikely, because that's what people do when NO FACTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED.

Anyone who judges guilt or innocence without knowing the facts based upon the sports uniform a player is wearing is an absolute half-wit.

There IS no evidence that he was behind the wheel, hence the reason he hasn't been arrested. There may be people who claim they saw him in the area and/or get behind the wheel, but people are unreliable and it's up to Marshawn's lawyer to discredit them, and then later for a judge or jury to do the same.

There IS no evidence that he was behind the wheel, hence the reason he hasn't been arrested. There may be people who claim they saw him in the area and/or get behind the wheel, but people are unreliable and it's up to Marshawn's lawyer to discredit them, and then later for a judge or jury to do the same.

Sure, OJ wore Bruno Mali shoes, sure he had cuts all over his hands, sure he ran away in a fake suicide attempt, etc, etc, etc, etc,.... but circumstantial evidence is unreliable and it was up to his lawyers to discredit them, and then later for a judge or jury to do the same.

I'm sorry, but if this wasn't a Bill, why would we assume the OWNER OF THE CAR WASN'T THE DRIVER????? Obviously other people drive other peoples' cars. But why would we assume that was the case?

In all honesty, the thing I'm shocked about the most is that NFL agents do not REQUIRE their clients to have a "fall man". Marshawn, and all NFL players should have a friend they grew up with, who still has no money, be the guy who takes the fall for any incident. ... $200,000 and his buddy George was driving. . .

Like I just said in another thread...We all know the Duke players were guilty, as was Richard Jewell, afterall all the facts pointed to that being the case and the newspaper said it was so!