Grandmas boy

Strangers with candy

Slackers

Out Cold

I heart Huckabees

Bad Santa

MST 3000

Man with two brains

O' Brother where art thou?<--- Not sure if it's under-rated but defenitly a classic.

Little Nicky? That movie got the bad mouthing it deserved. Of cours I am biased because I think Adam Sandler is'nt funny.

Life is Beautiful

one of my all time favorite films- there are some hilarious scenes despite the heavy subject matter

Foul Play

Father of the Bride

Showgirls- you mean that wasn't a comedy?

Most underrated comedy TV show ever- Police Squad

I will come up with more later, I need more coffee

I love Foul Play. Great supporting performance from Burgess Meredith.

Nice to see another old foggie here. :rolleyes:

Sliver Streak is a classic with Patrick McGoohan in yet another fantastic bad guy role.

:lol:

Agreed with Silver Streak. Ray Walston played a bad guy in that movie too. Also, how can you not crack up when Richard Pryor is trying to show Gene Wilder how to be black?

1941... Totally underrated, in fact it was a box office flop for Spielberg.

You sneaky little batards aren't getting doodly sh-- from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185.

[after seeing Captain von Kleinschmidt enter] Jesus Palomino, a Nazi. I knew it, you're all in cahoots. Well let me tell you something, Mr. Heinie Kraut, I fought your kind in the great war, and we kicked the living sh-- out of you!

Japanese soldier: [trying to squeeze a large radio into the sub] We've got to figure out how to make these things smaller!

1941... Totally underrated, in fact it was a box office flop for Spielberg.

You sneaky little batards aren't getting doodly sh-- from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185.

[after seeing Captain von Kleinschmidt enter] Jesus Palomino, a Nazi. I knew it, you're all in cahoots. Well let me tell you something, Mr. Heinie Kraut, I fought your kind in the great war, and we kicked the living sh-- out of you!

Japanese soldier: [trying to squeeze a large radio into the sub] We've got to figure out how to make these things smaller!

Love this movie! :rolleyes:

I have to fess up...I didn't know it had been nominated. :rolleyes:

You'd think you would remember, cause it was the first time in the history of film that a poodle was nominated for an academy award! http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src...Image%20Details

War of the Roses

Great choice - a classic of its genre, might be my favorite 'dark' comedy.

An even slightly darker Michael Douglas comedy that was excellent but failed to achieve the critical or commercial acclaim I thought it deserved...

Wonder Boys

And in the pure slapstick guy-film category, surprised no one has mentioned...

Porky's

or...

The Hollywood Knights