God how I love the Bills

Ive waited a a few months to start a thread just so Id feel comfortable when I did, but its time to sound off. I live for Bills football. We can argue about who should start at QB or about whether or not the team will leave in 5 years but all I can care about is the next update on voluntary mini camps because it brings us a day closer to the opener, alll the best..... Tracks

Guest dog14787
Ive waited a a few months to start a thread just so Id feel comfortable when I did, but its time to sound off. I live for Bills football. We can argue about who should start at QB or about whether or not the team will leave in 5 years but all I can care about is the next update on voluntary mini camps because it brings us a day closer to the opener, alll the best..... Tracks

:unsure:

Post more, homey!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff.

:unsure:

I know exactly how you feel. I live for those OTA updates every day.

And just to make things a little more interesting:

101 DAYS TO KICKOFF!!!!!

72 DAYS TO PRESEASON!!!!!

In the spirit of worldwide Bills brotherhood I salute you :lol: wait, wrong smilie...I salute you :rolleyes:

Yeah, but JAMES HARDY didn't jump for that one pass during OTA's and I'm pissed!!!

Other than that, GO BILLS...

I know exactly how you feel. I live for those OTA updates every day.

And just to make things a little more interesting:

101 DAYS TO KICKOFF!!!!!

72 DAYS TO PRESEASON!!!!!

NICE!!! I can't friggin' wait!

Go Bills!

hey ricojes i cant believe you can't let something go that i said 4 days ago....so get over it! But ya man great first post, i too live and breath the bills and look forward everyday to get the newest info on what is going on. keep posting!

That was you! :unsure: you should buy us all a :blink: (hey I'm not asking for a case of wine or anything)

GO BILLS!