I think the Bills will miss the Playoffs again- Hear me out

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion is that we beat the Jets twice as well as AZ.

And also that you have a tiny, shriveled balls.

Agree fully with this.

I think we'll do in the Broncos and Jags.

And the Balls.

I hate to feed in to this but, why do the Jets have an edge in coaching?

Because Mangina is a disciple of Bellicheat*, and it's been rumored that Mangina was taping defensive and offensive signals like the P*trtiots did. The only difference is that Mangina was smart enough to call the cops on Bellicheat* and take the focus off of himself.

The one thing you CAN say about Bellicheat* that you CAN'T say about Mangina is that he's a proven 8-year cheater who has single-handedly dragged the NE* franchise into the shiitter, forever tainting any win and immediately silencing any talk about a "dynasty."

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but the only time anyone EVER mentions "Dynasty" and "New England*" in the same sentence any more is when they're broadcasting 1981 reruns on WBZTV.

2 losses to Pats

Split w. Jets ( I know you guys think you are far better but it will be very close and the Jets have the edge in coaching)

L to Browns (they are far better)

L to Jags

L to Chargers

L to Broncos

L to Arizona

Possible split w. Miami (although the odds are the Bills will won both- One will be a squeaker)

Best possible record- 9-7 (probablty won't be good enough to make it)

Notes:

Trent has an average arm- All Evans can do is go deep

Retread coach

I see the Bills splitting with the Pats (2nd game is the season-ender and the Pats likely won't have anything to play for) and sweeping the Jets (QB situation is still poor) and Dols (they're still at least a year away). I can see losses to the Jags and Chargers. But I don't see them losing to the Broncos, who will be bad this year, or the Cards, who are the Cards.

It wouldn't surprise me. Road games are always tough.

I'm extremely optomistic about the Bills season, but you can't get too carried away and mark down teams like AZ as automatic wins. The cards have a pretty good young team, and I guarantee you most of their fans have Buffalo at home marked down as a win. I think the Bills will win that game, but it's certainly not a given.

Bills haven't lost to the Cardinals since they played in St. Louis. Tell me why this time will be any different.

I'll take a stab, qualified by my desire to see the Bills win this one. If we make the playoffs, this has to be win IMO.

The Cards have some GREAT offensive weapons. Only up & down QB play has thwarted them the last couple seasons. It's Leinharts' time to sh-t or get off the beerbong. Early October in AR is worse/hotter than the worse hot weather Buffalo has ever seen. We're only their second home game and Dallas comes to town the following week. And mostly, until we see something different, we're a very under-achieving offense, meaning we'll keep the home team in the game throughout.

As evidenced at the horrendous Dolphelons last year, NO away game is a 'gimme'. As Berdog said, THEY count this as a win.

Willis990 is a TROLL.

Everytime someone responds to this 16 year old you give her more ammo. She is playing half of you like $1 dollar lottery ticket.

The source is a douchebag, but the topic is still interesting for the rest of us to debate. I find it interesting that most of us (including myslef) see the bills as a 10+ win team right now, but most non-bills fans dont. I mean there are teams like the pats and colts that everyone knows are playoff teams and teams like the phins and the falcons that everyone knows aren't. But no one really knows what to think of the bills. Vegas has the over/under for wins at 7.5, so I think that's a decent guage of what the general public thinks of our squad. As I mentioned before, I'm sure when fans of teams like the cardinals, broncos, and seahawks see the bills on their schedule they probably look at it as an automatic W, but any of us would be disappointed if they didn't win at least 2 out of those 3. I know jets fans that see last year as an abberation and think they will take at least 1 game from us this year. I know this topic has been discussed on this board many times already, but its May, so there's not that much else to talk about, so why not.