Hardy Clears Air...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James steps to the line and looks at the CB with steely eyes and says;

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. - :):rolleyes:

He got a job as a painter with his friend Laurel and then the hilarity ensued. Lots of ladder being swung around, paint cans flying through the air, it's too bad you missed it.

:D

Good strategy; much wiser than standing in front of that uzi-toting madman.

:doh:

It wasn't an Uzi! It was a registered handgun. Point taken though.

I'm really hoping that the Bills lockerroom will be able to provide the guidance he needs. :rolleyes:

Not trying to start up the whole arguement again about the non-incident, but how does this clear the air? The guy who was being accused of doing something comes out and says its a misunderstanding and blown out of proportion. Thats it. He acknowledges that something, like an arguement, did happen, and that he needs to make wiser choices and watch who he associates with. He doesn't clear up exactly what happened. It just seems like the usual comments from someone being accused of something says. He doesn't really deny much

Not trying to start up the whole arguement again about the non-incident, but how does this clear the air? The guy who was being accused of doing something comes out and says its a misunderstanding and blown out of proportion. Thats it. He acknowledges that something, like an arguement, did happen, and that he needs to make wiser choices and watch who he associates with. He doesn't clear up exactly what happened. It just seems like the usual comments from someone being accused of something says. He doesn't really deny much

If Barry Bonds says, "I've never used steroids," that hardly 'clears the air' about whether or not Barry Bonds ever used steroids.

If Barry Bonds says, "I've never used steroids," that hardly 'clears the air' about whether or not Barry Bonds ever used steroids.

Let me know when James Hardy is arrested, indicted, or even questioned by the police concerning the Mother's Day "incident," and then we'll make that comparison.

m'kay?

Let me know when James Hardy is arrested, indicted, or even questioned by the police concerning the Mother's Day "incident," and then we'll make that comparison.

m'kay?

I'm completely with you. This entire thing is a non-story, and the uproar its caused is hilarious. The only thing I'm "mortified" about is how closed-minded some Bills fans seem to be in not welcoming this kid with open arms into the community as we do with other new players. THAT is the only thing thats embarrassing here.

But if there were air to be cleared, the defendant saying "nothing happened" would hardly clear it. Thats all I'm saying.

perhaps you missed this.

"No gun was involved," said Hardy. "I don't know where she got that from. That's something that me and my father discussed. The only problem is I feel even if I'm at home and I feel I have to protect myself he actually convinced me to go get one, but there wasn't one at the time there."

Or maybe you read it and didnt understand it. I'll look for a canadian translation service and then maybe you'll get what Hardy said.

perhaps you missed this.

Or maybe you read it and didnt understand it. I'll look for a canadian translation service and then maybe you'll get what Hardy said.

well there you have it.

how could there ever have been any doubt :rolleyes:

well there you have it.

how could there ever have been any doubt :rolleyes:

wow, this is a milestone for you. a post without whining like a pre-pubescent girl about the OL. Congrats. Now get to work on your next big milestone. Potty training.

perhaps you missed this.

No, I read that and I understood that. So the Guy that they said had a gun came out and said that there was no gun. Wow, what a shocker, a person accused of having a gun said there was no gun. Its an open and shut case now. My question was just about how that interview "Clears the Air"? I guess if you take his word 100% then you can say that, but I don't trust anyones word 100% that I don't know rather well, especially the word of someone who just 3 weeks ago was a college kid that many were questioning his character.

Like I have said before, I'm not condemning the kid, saying he should be going to jail, be suspended, or that he is a no good thug, like you want to believe I am. My only comment was that if he was in an argument with his father and pulled a gun out, then he should be looking at anger management/counsiling. If this guy is as good of a receiver as some say, and can play like that in the NFL, I'm glad the Bills took him and can't wait to seehim on the field. I guess that I just like the idea of him being a Bill on the field, instead of suspended in the future because he has issues (which I am not saying he does, but if he did pull a gun on his father during in arguement, thats a good sign that he has issues)

And take all the shots you want about Canada and being slow, but I will take a Canadian education over an American one anyday. And I enjoy the fact that I can go for a walk outside at night (or any time) without a gun strapped to me somewhere, and can go to bed without a gun next to me or even having to lock my doors for fear of having someone break in and rob/kill me.

No, I read that and I understood that. So the Guy that they said had a gun came out and said that there was no gun. Wow, what a shocker, a person accused of having a gun said there was no gun. Its an open and shut case now. My question was just about how that interview "Clears the Air"? I guess if you take his word 100% then you can say that, but I don't trust anyones word 100% that I don't know rather well, especially the word of someone who just 3 weeks ago was a college kid that many were questioning his character.

Like I have said before, I'm not condemning the kid, saying he should be going to jail, be suspended, or that he is a no good thug, like you want to believe I am. My only comment was that if he was in an argument with his father and pulled a gun out, then he should be looking at anger management/counsiling. If this guy is as good of a receiver as some say, and can play like that in the NFL, I'm glad the Bills took him and can't wait to seehim on the field. I guess that I just like the idea of him being a Bill on the field, instead of suspended in the future because he has issues (which I am not saying he does, but if he did pull a gun on his father during in arguement, thats a good sign that he has issues)

And take all the shots you want about Canada and being slow, but I will take a Canadian education over an American one anyday. And I enjoy the fact that I can go for a walk outside at night (or any time) without a gun strapped to me somewhere, and can go to bed without a gun next to me or even having to lock my doors for fear of having someone break in and rob/kill me.

Go to the whitner 97 rock interview thread and listen to it. he is going to take hardy under his wing and mentor him as they have grown up in similar situations. lets hope this helps....since hardy seems to know he needs to 'tighten his circle'.

Can this hardy incident not be looked into anymore? it has been beaten to death, and its over with. Until he gets arrested or has charges against him, lets talk about football instead of what-ifs.

What about the word of a woman you don't know, who is 73 years old? Certainly there's reasonable doubt there.