Hardy Clears Air...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it is Canadian, are all emericans really that stupid?

So.... I destroy your logic (i.e., That 'The Senator' posts 'See? You can't even spell crayons' and you take that as confirmation that he is the poster 'I Eat Crayonz'), and your response to my specific reference to your illogic is "No it is Canadian, are all emericans really that stupid", and you expect me to believe I'm the stupid one? When you can't even figure out what I posted? ;):lol:

I rest my case.

So.... I destroy your logic (i.e., That 'The Senator' posts 'See? You can't even spell crayons' and you take that as confirmation that he is the poster 'I Eat Crayonz'), and your response to my specific reference to your illogic is "No it is Canadian, are all emericans really that stupid", and you expect me to believe I'm the stupid one? When you can't even figure out what I posted? ;):lol:

I rest my case.

Forget it Sketch - apparently he can't figure out that I've been screwing with him for the last 2 pages!

That boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball! :lol:

I rest my case.

I was responding to your spelling of Canadian....

Forget it Sketch - apparently he can't figure out that I've been screwing with him for the last 2 pages!

That boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball! ;)

Why do you think I called you Crayonz?

Sketch, your last post is approaching EIL levels of emoticon usage.

I do have a flare-up of excessive emoticon syndrome every now or then.

Just need to get it out and clear the system, as it were.

Canadien "intelligence" is often a good subject on which to excessively emoticonize, I've found.

It's all about maintaining good posting health, imo.

I do have a flare-up of excessive emoticon syndrome every now or then.

Just need to get it out and clear the system, as it were.

Canadien "intelligence" is often a good subject on which to excessively emoticonize, I've found.

It's all about maintaining good posting health, imo.

;)

I was worried you might be developing an emoticon addiction, or binge emoticoning. But alas, it sounds like you enjoy emoticons responsibly.

;)

I was worried you might be developing an emoticon addiction, or binge emoticoning. But alas, it sounds like you enjoy emoticons responsibly.

:lol:

Chronic Excessive Emoticoning is the path of the LSI. I dare not venture down that path, lest I devolve into trading Pujols for Konerko and a middle reliever :lol:

I dou have a flare-up of excessive emouticoun syndroume every nouw our then.

Just need tou get it out and clear the system, as it were.

Canadien "intelligence" is ouften a gououd subject oun which tou excessively emouticounize, I've found.

It's all aboot maintaining gououd pousting health, imou.

there ya go sketch. i made your post canadian-friendly so they could properly understand it.