High School Coed handcuffed, kicked out of prom

My favorite part of the article is at the bottom.

"In other fashion news, WKMG-TV reports that Bob Hezzelwood is suing the sheriff's department in Lee County, Fla., because deputies gave him a ticket for wearing a Speedo." :blink:

for her sake I hope she was cuffed in the front

You've outdone yourself with the latest avatar! :blink:

Perhaps you should market some rubber-type "bracelets" we can wear in support of our little buddy LSI.

Perhaps you should market some rubber-type "bracelets" we can wear in support of our little buddy LSI.

Yeah, then 5 minutes after he's back we can use them to tie up his hands so he can't type no more. It's one of those damed if you do screwed if you don't type instances.

Yeah, then 5 minutes after he's back we can use them to tie up his hands so he can't type no more. It's one of those damed if you do screwed if you don't type instances.

:)

Yeah it's kinda like when the last kid picked for whiffle ball moved away that one summer and you kinda wanted him back because at least you had a even number of kids and the teams were "even."

In honor of LSI:

"Whiffle ball is good, we should play it more often in the summer. :blink:"

My favorite part of the article is at the bottom.

"In other fashion news, WKMG-TV reports that Bob Hezzelwood is suing the sheriff's department in Lee County, Fla., because deputies gave him a ticket for wearing a Speedo." :D

I think he was her date that night.

dont' know if i would have used "too skimpy" as the reason to kick her out. "Too Ugly" would have been a better choice.

:) Had it been Beyonce or Jessica Simpson I don't think there would have been a problem. If there was I think the guys would have tied the chaperone up and put them in closest. With her I'd bet a cheer probably went up after she was taken out. What do people expect though when starlets are walking down the red carpet in less. People think they can do the same thing. It's unfortunate that they don't look in the mirror with real eyes first. I applaud the police for ticketing someone wearing a speedo. I think they should ticket fat people who sunbathe on the front lawn or in a backyard that is not enclosed by a high solid fence. :D

:D

Yeah it's kinda like when the last kid picked for whiffle ball moved away that one summer and you kinda wanted him back because at least you had a even number of kids and the teams were "even."

In honor of LSI:

"Whiffle ball is good, we should play it more often in the summer. :blink:"

Where did you move to?

Gee, don't the high schools have dress codes for prom? Like no boobs hanging out of the dresses? Or nothing that would get Beyonce arrested?

Steely Dan's right: people think they can pull off such a look. Especially impressionable, celebrity-worshipping young girls. She probably wasn't wearing any underwear either, so she could be just like Britney.