The Beast is better!

Against common opponents Marshawn out rushed Adrian 261/ 169 last year. Only AD's weird 300 yd game againt SD set him up for the Rookie award.

Lets hear it . Marshawn is #1.

Also Marshawn had 240 runs and only 1 lost fumble all year!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against common opponents Marshawn out rushed Adrian 261/ 169 last year. Only AD's weird 300 yd game againt SD set him up for the Rookie award.

'Nuff said.

Its similar to Hester vs. Parrish...do you want the guy who will lead the league in yards per return (Parrish) or do you want the flashy touchdown machine (Hester)?

Do you want the running back who will give you HUGE games and HUGE plays and is one of the most dangerous players in the league on any given touch (AP), or do you want the guy who will consistently keep his legs churning full blast, muscle his way to short yardage 1st downs, wear opponents down, and grind out his yards all season long (Lynch)?

In both cases, you can't go wrong either way.

I don't think so. AP had six 100+ yard games. Four multi touchdown games, and two 200+ yard games. He is already one of the best running backs in the NFL after just one year.

Marshawn is great and i'm glad he's a Bill, but AP is rediculously good.

Wow you are setting new delusion records.

I don't think so. AP had six 100+ yard games. Four multi touchdown games, and two 200+ yard games. He is already one of the best running backs in the NFL after just one year.

Peterson had 4 games under 50 yards. Peterson averaged 3.4 yards per rush in his last three games.

Lynch had zero games under 50 yards. Lynch averaged 4.2 yards per rush in his last three games.

When Peterson is hot he's REALLY hot. But when he's not he's REALLY not. Lynch got better as the year went on. Peterson got worse.

It's not as easy a comparison as some of you think.

Peterson is going to have horrendous year this year too. He jinxed himself by saying the dreaded words 2,000 yard season. Every time a RB says that he has a horrible year.

what he said. Peterson is one of the best RB's I have ever seen play

Beastmode may run as hard as anyone in the league but Peterson is filthy. Peterson is more dynamic and faster. He's a threat to go the distance everytime he touches the ball. Can you say that about Lynch? I love having the grinder we have but I respect ability and APete is a playmaker.

Peterson had 4 games under 50 yards. Peterson averaged 3.4 yards per rush in his last three games.

Lynch had zero games under 50 yards. Lynch averaged 4.2 yards per rush in his last three games.

When Peterson is hot he's REALLY hot. But when he's not he's REALLY not. Lynch got better as the year went on. Peterson got worse.

It's not as easy a comparison as some of you think.

Peterson is going to have horrendous year this year too. He jinxed himself by saying the dreaded words 2,000 yard season. Every time a RB says that he has a horrible year.

Peterson played with a torn ligament in his knee at the end of the year.

Beastmode may run as hard as anyone in the league but Peterson is filthy. Peterson is more dynamic and faster. He's a threat to go the distance everytime he touches the ball. Can you say that about Lynch? I love having the grinder we have but I respect ability and APete is a playmaker.

Its similar to Hester vs. Parrish...do you want the guy who will lead the league in yards per return (Parrish) or do you want the flashy touchdown machine (Hester)?

Do you want the running back who will give you HUGE games and HUGE plays and is one of the most dangerous players in the league on any given touch (AP), or do you want the guy who will consistently keep his legs churning full blast, muscle his way to short yardage 1st downs, wear opponents down, and grind out his yards all season long (Lynch)?

In both cases, you can't go wrong either way.

Although I was a HUGE Parrish fan while he was at the "U" and I am a HUGE Lynch fan now that he is a Buffalo Bills...

If I was building a team and had to choose who to build my team around, I would take the guys who win games by themselves, and who defenses have to prepare a special gameplan for each week...

...Peterson and Hester.

*(Lynch and Peterson are totally different types of players, same goes for Parrish and Hester.)

Forget about consistent, he is not durable. There were questions going into the 07 draft ab out his durability issues. I really believe had he been relatively injury free in college, he would have been a top three pick.