REPORT: PATS* HAD HUGE ADVANTAGE OVER EVERY NFL TEAM

HERE IS THE FULL REPORT:

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/pdf/080514...orStatement.pdf

Anyway, the highlight for me was that Walsh told him that a certain offensive player on the Pats* told him that because of the tapes, they were able to determine up to 75% of the defensive plays being called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!

I know there is a lot of discussion out there trying to figure out how much of an advantage the tapes gave them, but this should put that discussion to rest. I'm sorry, but if you know 75% of the defensive plays being called against you, THAT IS ABOUT AS HUGE AN ADVANTAGE OF PAYING THE REFS TO HELP YOU (who knows........with the Pats* getting the calls they have over the years, they probably have that going too!)!!!

This is PI**ING ME OFF MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was talked about on Sirius this morning. If i remember correctly it was against the Bucs in 2001. Bledsoe was the Quarterback he got sacked like 6 times and hurried 20+. The pats lost the game but it was close.

It certainly adds a dimension to the question of how in the world was Troy Brown still effective at 100 yrs old?

Which makes me wonder when one of their crew spills his guts for a book deal. Or spills privately, to the crowd calling the gambling shots.

Look at all the receivers that went onto other teams & they are nowhere near as good as they were with the pats. There whole operation is in question. Im sorry, but I watched Tom Brady in college & the guy was just not a good qb. He could not even beat out Drew Henson for the fulltime job. I realize that failure/success in the college game sometimes does not translate to the pro game but come on. This guy was not a good qb in high school(only reason he got a scholarship to michigan was because one of the recruiters owed his dad a favor) & he was not a good qb in college. I find it hard to believe that this guy did not benefit greatly from cheating. I always wonder how when you watch the pats games that alot of times wrs are so wide opened you can not see anybody else in the screen. Fug you chowderheads.

Look at all the receivers that went onto other teams & they are nowhere near as good as they were with the pats. There whole operation is in question. Im sorry, but I watched Tom Brady in college & the guy was just not a good qb. He could not even beat out Drew Henson for the fulltime job. I realize that failure/success in the college game sometimes does not translate to the pro game but come on. This guy was not a good qb in high school(only reason he got a scholarship to michigan was because one of the recruiters owed his dad a favor) & he was not a good qb in college. I find it hard to believe that this guy did not benefit greatly from cheating. I always wonder how when you watch the pats games that alot of times wrs are so wide opened you can not see anybody else in the screen. Fug you chowderheads.

Easy there tiger. The Pats might have helped themselves out a bit but Tom Brady is still the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Easy there tiger. The Pats might have helped themselves out a bit but Tom Brady is still the greatest QB to ever play the game.

:censored:

If you were being serious, which I hope you weren't, that's like saying Barry Bonds, despite the 'roids, is one of the greatest baseball players ever.

:censored:

If you were being serious, which I hope you weren't, that's like saying Barry Bonds, despite the 'roids, is one of the greatest baseball players ever.

Did you watch football last year? I'm very serious.

Yep, there is no argument for Montana, Graham, Unitas, Marino, Elway, or Gelbaugh. We have to accept without question that Brady is the best ever

Did you watch football last year? I'm very serious.

Yeah, I saw "the greatest QB ever" lead his team to 14 points in a SB that should have been a blowout win for him. Proving once and for all that "defense wins championships."

Yep, there is no argument for Montana, Graham, Unitas, Marino, Elway, or Gelbaugh. We have to accept without question that Brady is the best ever

Did I say that? Of course you could argue the top 5 QBs ever to play the game.

Did I say that? Of course you could argue the top 5 QBs ever to play the game.

He is a great QB, there is no debating that, but he is playing in a terrible era of watered down football. He couldn't tie John Elway's boots

bull sh--. the cheating exposes him as nothing more than a system QB, with that system being "cheating" and "holding." On any other team in the league, brady* would be a slightly above average QB with 0 rings.

bull sh--. the cheating exposes him as nothing more than a system QB, with that system being "cheating" and "holding." On any other team in the league, brady* would be a slightly above average QB with 0 rings.

okey dokey

Bingo. It's not as if the Patri*ts won their SB in blowout fashion. They beat every team by 3 points, with it coming down to the last series of the game each time. Any advantage, even a "slight" one (as if anyone can really quantify an advantage like this), would lead to those SB wins, or even wins in the playoffs to get to those SB's.

I heard LT on ESPN today saying that every team watches so much tape on the opponent that they know what the plays being called are def. and off. by game day. He didn't think they had any advantage over anyone. He mentions you still have to execute def. and off. even if you know the play ahead of time.