Jim Rome to Pats* Fans: YOUR TEAM CHEATED!

Jim Rome just NAILED IT on Rome Is Burning: Walsh confirmed that Bill Belichick lied and cheated for 7 seasons, and that taints their titles. You can't spin your way out of it. Pats* cheat...end of story.

PTR

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that: :w00t: That's pretty much the best capstone I have heard for this whole issue = You cheated, you knew it was wrong, you did it anyway, and now you have nobody to blame but yourself. Your history is permanently tainted and if you want to get angry about that, start with your coach and your team.

I don't understand Pats* fans blaming everybody else but themselves and their leaders for their team's poor choices and bad behavior. I suppose they probably think Bill Clinton's Blowgate Special wasn't his fault either. :thumbsup: Certainly they seem to think Teddy Kennedy's vehicular manslaughter fun wasn't his fault, they keep voting for him...

Perhaps they are just more "forgiving" than the rest of us :w00t:

Jim Rome just NAILED IT on Rome Is Burning: Walsh confirmed that Bill Belichick lied and cheated for 7 seasons, and that taints their titles. You can't spin your way out of it. Pats* cheat...end of story.

PTR

:w00t:

Just saw that: :lol: That's pretty much the best capstone I have heard for this whole issue = You cheated, you knew it was wrong, you did it anyway, and now you have nobody to blame but yourself. Your history is permanently tainted and if you want to get angry about that, start with your coach and your team.

I don't understand Pats* fans blaming everybody else but themselves and their leaders for their team's poor choices and bad behavior. I suppose they probably think Bill Clinton's Blowgate Special wasn't his fault either. :w00t: Certainly they seem to think Teddy Kennedy's vehicular manslaughter fun wasn't his fault, they keep voting for him...

Perhaps they are just more "forgiving" than the rest of us :lol:

C'mon the only reason they lost the SB was due to poor clock management by the ref's in the fourth quarter. :thumbsup:

Just saw that: :w00t: That's pretty much the best capstone I have heard for this whole issue = You cheated, you knew it was wrong, you did it anyway, and now you have nobody to blame but yourself. Your history is permanently tainted and if you want to get angry about that, start with your coach and your team.

I don't understand Pats* fans blaming everybody else but themselves and their leaders for their team's poor choices and bad behavior. I suppose they probably think Bill Clinton's Blowgate Special wasn't his fault either. :thumbsup: Certainly they seem to think Teddy Kennedy's vehicular manslaughter fun wasn't his fault, they keep voting for him...

Perhaps they are just more "forgiving" than the rest of us :w00t:

Ahhh, an obsessed republican getting his shots in...even on a football message board. Typical righty.

Ahhh, an obsessed republican getting his shots in...even on a football message board. Typical righty.

Ahhh, too bad I'm a wiseass independent who thinks South Park, Family Guy, and The Simpsons are funny, and they take infinitely more shots at Massachusetts, Bill Clinton, and Kennedy than I do.

What, did I hurwt wittle baby's feewings? Sorry about the facts, dude. I take infinitely more pride in setting up and making fun of people like you than I do worrying about/caring whose political party is "right". Go on over to PPP and learn. I hate both parties, and I hate reality denial and blatantly stupid ideas being put forward in the name of ideology more than anything. It's highly amusing to me that I can still get a rise out of you even though the Clinton thing was 10 years ago, and I wasn't even alive for the Kennedy thing. Perhaps it's time for you to let it go....or not, I suppose it never gets old poking phony ass liberals with the Clinton thing. :w00t::thumbsup:

Ahhh, too bad I'm a wiseass independent who thinks South Park, Family Guy, and The Simpsons are funny, and they take infinitely more shots at Massachusetts, Bill Clinton, and Kennedy than I do.

What, did I hurwt wittle baby's feewings? Sorry about the facts, dude. I take infinitely more pride in setting up and making fun of people like you than I do worrying about/caring whose political party is "right".

That is the most I have heard the word infinitely used in a while. Are you the type of person who overuses exclamation points as well? I am also glad to hear you like cartoons and you think they are funny, but whats that got to do with anything?

Go Bills.

That is the most I have heard the word infinitely used in a while. Are you the type of person who overuses exclamation points as well? I am also glad to hear you like cartoons and you think they are funny, but whats that got to do with anything?

Go Bills.

Looks like I hooked another one. This is fun. Sowwy did I damage your fragile sensibilities too? To the point that you have to go after my use of the word "infinite", instead of addressing the content? Hint: hey liberal dbag, being snarky doesn't make you smart, it just makes you snarky. Why don't you do something useful and tell me why these Mass-holes seem to be unable to accept reality: Pats*, Clinton, Kennedy? Or did I use too many question marks this time??????????????????

The only way the Pats can start a new clean slate is if they fire Belicheat. If they do that then i can at least respect them from now on, knowing that they wont be cheating.

I disagree with you on this. Even if Kraft didn't know about the CHEATING done by Belicheat*, after learning of it he should have fired him. The failure to do so, in effect is condoning the CHEATING, therefore the ONLY way to start with a clean slate is with new ownership.

Yeah. Bu$h's LIES getting 4,000 brave American soldiers killed for *nothing* wasn't his fault either...... :w00t::thumbsup::w00t:

(Ha, hooked another one, good fishing today)

I do agree absolutely that Bush has been terrible. Although I still wonder how he could be such a good liar, and such an idiot, at the same time, and be able to beat the Democrats every time he has run against them, while being an idiot and good liar, at the same time. It must be that he's lied so well about being an idiot and a good liar, at the same time, that he's confused everyone, right? Or is it that the Democrats couldn't beat an idiot and a great liar, at the same time? But of course, it wasn't their fault, that an idiot and a great liar, at the same time, beat them twice in a row. :lol:

The difference is: I don't hear Republicans blaming anyone else for Bush's failings. They have their own stupid flaws(Gay Marriage), but not holding themselves accountable/introspection is not one of them(see the bagging of Newt Gingrich when he failed to get Clinton). Or, if it is one of their flaws, you can take it, multiply it by 3 orders of magnitude, and you might approach the level of flaw that Democrats have with accountability and introspection.

However, nothing approaches the stack of BS that is the Pats* fans denial of reality that their "good guy" team that does everything "the right way" are a bunch of cheaters who then lied about it. Or, does it depend on the definition of the word "misinterpretation"? (bait placed, casting....)

I disagree with you on this. Even if Kraft didn't know about the CHEATING done by Belicheat*, after learning of it he should have fired him. The failure to do so, in effect is condoning the CHEATING, therefore the ONLY way to start with a clean slate is with new ownership.

Boston should lose the franchise. everyone buying tickets is condoning kraft who is condoning cheating.

move 'em to LA.

It is obvious to me clones that the Patricheats should not be considered champions because they cheated. I mean, they cheated. It is like they watched film of other teams and knew their signals and could call their plays. Thinks of the advantage. I mean they knew their plays becuase they watched film. I mean, how is that not cheating. They knew their plays. It was like, here comes a draw play and then their was a draw play. I mean, how hard is that to stop. Think about it, I mean think about it, the Patricheats knew the plays and then they stopped the plays. Hey Bill, what is the play? It is going to be a draw play. Ok, thanks. Got it. I mean I freaking got it. Let's look for the draw play. I mean how tough is that. It is unbelievable that they knew the plays. I mean it it hysterical and ridiculous. Nice Bill. You stopped the draw play. Real nice. Let's take a call.

You know what really pi**es me off about all of this? The NFL punished the Pats* he way they did because they thought this was just occurring during the 2006-2007 season. So, they punished them for that 1 season because they thought, at the time they released the punishment, that it was a 1 season thing.

Since the, it has come out that the Pats* have been doing this since 2000!!! So, that is AT LEAST 7-8 full seasons having a competitive advantage. I say, the punishment may have fit the crime for 1 season ($750,000 in total fines and taking away their first round pick). Since they have now discovered that this has been happening for 7-8 seasons and not just 1, I think the league should fine them $750,000 take away a competitive advantage (1st round pick) each of the next 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, they had a competitive advantage over EVERYONE in the league. Now, it is only fair that the rest of the NFL have a competitive advantage over them for the same amount of time! So, take away the Pats* 1st round (maybe even a 2nd or 3rd as well) for each of the next 7 seasons!!!!!!!

What goes around comes around. And they got off with a slap on the wrist. They need to be punished for every season that they did this. I thick taking away their top draft picks every year for the next 7 should be the minimum punishment.

(Ha, hooked another one, good fishing today)

I do agree absolutely that Bush has been terrible. Although I still wonder how he could be such a good liar, and such an idiot, at the same time, and be able to beat the Democrats every time he has run against them, while being an idiot and good liar, at the same time. It must be that he's lied so well about being an idiot and a good liar, at the same time, that he's confused everyone, right? Or is it that the Democrats couldn't beat an idiot and a great liar, at the same time? But of course, it wasn't their fault, that an idiot and a great liar, at the same time, beat them twice in a row. :thumbsup:

The difference is: I don't hear Republicans blaming anyone else for Bush's failings. They have their own stupid flaws(Gay Marriage), but not holding themselves accountable/introspection is not one of them(see the bagging of Newt Gingrich when he failed to get Clinton). Or, if it is one of their flaws, you can take it, multiply it by 3 orders of magnitude, and you might approach the level of flaw that Democrats have with accountability and introspection.

However, nothing approaches the stack of BS that is the Pats* fans denial of reality that their "good guy" team that does everything "the right way" are a bunch of cheaters who then lied about it. Or, does it depend on the definition of the word "misinterpretation"? (bait placed, casting....)

Couldn't agree with you more, that's right on.