Hopw many of you have pulled a gun

Tcali

What happens if you are not civilized?... Say I was raised by wolves, would it be okay (to pull a weapon)? Or at least an excuse?

:blink::rolleyes:

well, then of course its ok, if wolves are in season, because that would be hunting if you pulled a gun onto a wolf parent who was a deadbeat. It would also be amazing that your wolf parent was able to teach you to use a gun.

And in that case, man you must really not be wanted if your human parents abandoned you, and the wolf parents that took you in ended up being deadbeats.

But does any of that really excuse him ? Just because you have had a hard life, it doesn't excuse anyone from making bad judgement calls, or to use violence against another.

A mature, intellegnet person, with a very bright and rich future infront of them doesn't use that as an excuse to do stupid things, and possibly put themselves into a situation where they could do the same to their own children. And I'm not just talking about Hardy, i'm talking about anyone who has had a rough childhood. Bright people use that situation and grow/learn from it

Having deadbeat parents is not an excuse to carry a weapon and "allegedly" pull it out during an arguement, where no other weapons were drawn.

YOU DON'T KNOW HE MADE A BAD JUDGEMENT CALL.

Jesus Christ, would you friggin' learn your limitations? Do you think you're using good judgement right now? You continue to talk about what should happen to someone else without even 1% of the required facts to make such conclusions.

YOU DON'T KNOW HE MADE A BAD JUDGEMENT CALL.

Jesus Christ, would you friggin' learn your limitations? Do you think you're using good judgement right now? You continue to talk about what should happen to someone else without even 1% of the required facts to make such conclusions.

And you keep assuming I am saying he definitly, 100%, without a doubt is guilty, when all I am stating is that if he did it, its a bad judgement call

Saying he did, or saying he didn't is the same thing right now, they are both based on assumptions. Unless you were there to see exactly what happened. You are basing it off of the officers not pressing charges, which does happen if they feel that the situation was resolved and there is no need to charge anyone (or sometimes because the fault is on both parties), and you are saying I am assuming he is guilty because of an article that said a witness said he had a gun.

Do i count if my son pulled a gun on me? My two years old one just did with his Playmobil pirate figurine!!

(makes me wonder if Playmobils exist in the US...)

Did you do the necessary; "Ahhhhhh, ya got me! Ya got me!" and then fall down dead?

I guess the real question is, how many of you grew up in the ghetto, hood, or slums in extreme poverty with gangs, guns, and violence a normal way of life? How many of you have a "father" that spent the majority of his life in prison for crimes such as cocaine dealing and armed robbery? Then imagine your "father" gets out of jail, a "father" you never really knew, and now wants to be a part of your life as well as your childs. I'd probably do whatever it takes to keep the scum bag low life "father" away from me and my family. But fortunately I can't put myself in his shoes, since I had a very good upbringing. Although it seems a lot of the folks on this board grew up in those circumstances and know exactly what it is like and know exactly what happened in this instance.....

True dat but, given his past history it doesn't look good.

But does any of that really excuse him ? Just because you have had a hard life, it doesn't excuse anyone from making bad judgement calls, or to use violence against another.

A mature, intellegnet person, with a very bright and rich future infront of them doesn't use that as an excuse to do stupid things, and possibly put themselves into a situation where they could do the same to their own children. And I'm not just talking about Hardy, i'm talking about anyone who has had a rough childhood. Bright people use that situation and grow/learn from it

Having deadbeat parents is not an excuse to carry a weapon and "allegedly" pull it out during an arguement, where no other weapons were drawn.

He needs counseling to get past that.

What happens if you are not civilized?... Say I was raised by wolves, would it be okay (to pull a weapon)? Or at least an excuse?

:thumbsup::w00t:

If you were raised by wolves wouldn't you just bite him?

I guess the real question is, how many of you grew up in the ghetto, hood, or slums in extreme poverty with gangs, guns, and violence a normal way of life? How many of you have a "father" that spent the majority of his life in prison for crimes such as cocaine dealing and armed robbery? Then imagine your "father" gets out of jail, a "father" you never really knew, and now wants to be a part of your life as well as your childs. I'd probably do whatever it takes to keep the scum bag low life "father" away from me and my family. But fortunately I can't put myself in his shoes, since I had a very good upbringing. Although it seems a lot of the folks on this board grew up in those circumstances and know exactly what it is like and know exactly what happened in this instance.....

Oh lighten up Mr. guilty white liberal. -I think he should have really shot the guy --and was too wimpy to do it.

And you keep assuming I am saying he definitly, 100%, without a doubt is guilty, when all I am stating is that if he did it, its a bad judgement call

Saying he did, or saying he didn't is the same thing right now, they are both based on assumptions. Unless you were there to see exactly what happened. You are basing it off of the officers not pressing charges, which does happen if they feel that the situation was resolved and there is no need to charge anyone (or sometimes because the fault is on both parties), and you are saying I am assuming he is guilty because of an article that said a witness said he had a gun.

What a gigantic load of crap.