Derek Fine Video

JoeF

Derek Fine is #85--receiver is Aqib Talib (who played O for KU at times).

Fine had one of the top 3 20 and shuttle times of any TE's at the combine. Shows some good speed here--and man what a block 55 yards downfield....

Had not seen this posted..sorry if I missed it..

A thing of beauty. It's not only his speed which is impressive here, it's the way he changes direction while covering a lot of ground to take the perfect angle to make the block. That's pretty good instincts to go along with the ability to lower the boom...HA! :blink: A lot of folks here are pretty high on this guy, I hope he has a long and successful career. It'd be cool if he was the TE we've been waiting so long for!

From what he showed there and from what I've seen from him during the snippets of OTA that are available on the Bills' website, he looks like he could be pretty darn good. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

A thing of beauty. It's not only his speed which is impressive here, it's the way he changes direction while covering a lot of ground to take the perfect angle to make the block. That's pretty good instincts to go along with the ability to lower the boom...HA! :ph34r: A lot of folks here are pretty high on this guy, I hope he has a long and successful career. It'd be cool if he was the TE we've been waiting so long for!

Yeah except it was a block for a fellow GayHawk ;)

Yes, Fine shows some good wheels in that clip, but that also shows Fine has a good handle on the angles of football, which can make a really significant difference at this level.

Yeah except it was a block for a fellow GayHawk ;)

:ph34r:

Come on Stl Bills, when college players become Bills, we've got to cheer from them no matter where they came from.

Believe me, I'm a Michigan fan, but I'm thrilled that Donte Whitner is a Bill.

Derek Fine is #85--receiver is Aqib Talib (who played O for KU at times).

Fine had one of the top 3 20 and shuttle times of any TE's at the combine. Shows some good speed here--and man what a block 55 yards downfield....

Had not seen this posted..sorry if I missed it..

He stepped out of bounds.

Here's another video of Mangino's weekly show. Nice reception by Fine about 2 mins. in, and a decent block on a TD run about 2:30 in where he allowed the back to turn the corner. Another nice reception in the middle at 9:35.