Can't take another season of watching Kelsay get

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pushed around.. :blink:

Then do the right thing.

Volunteer your time, energy and expansive knowledge of the pro game and go coach the guy.

At least become his personal trainer if that's more your speed.

You can give him limitless advice in the course of a day and by week's end you'll have him whipped into shape - beyond a doubt!

Don't wait for us to post his phone number.

Walk right over to OBD and ring the doorbell.

They'll let you in.

You might never make it out alive, but they'll let you in.

Couldn't agree more w/ the others. Not withstanding posting on a board in May of a team that hasn't done squat in 13 years, you're clearly a frontrunner if you think the starting DE stinks.

Wow- I am not bashing the Bills you idiots- just watched the re-run of the Bengals game. Holy crap , drink a beer and chill out, I'm not going anywhere! 35 year Bill's fan. I hope I eat crow all year- AND I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

Wow- I am not bashing the Bills you idiots- just watched the re-run of the Bengals game. Holy crap , drink a beer and chill out, I'm not going anywhere! 35 year Bill's fan. I hope I eat crow all year- AND I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

yeah, people get their panties all in a bunch quickly on here....god forbid you try and start a thread that isnt about going 19-0 or our awesome starting lineup.

agree about kelsay, i was cursing him every game last year....i just dont understand why he rushes up field every single freaking time opening up huge lanes for the QB. it seems he runs himself out of the play the majority of the time...

Wow...I must have missed Kelsay's metamorphosis into Bruce Smith. The way people are defending Kelsay in this thread, you'd think that he was a perennial Pro-Bowler.

Kelsay contributes a lot to this team. If you can't take another season of Kelsay- are you suggesting we cut him? What are the alternatives? Or do you just like to B word and moan?

Kelsay contributes a lot to this team. If you can't take another season of Kelsay- are you suggesting we cut him? What are the alternatives? Or do you just like to B word and moan?

The alternatives are Denney and Ellis. Bash me too but I don't think Kelsay is anything special.

Mrs. Kelsay, is that you? :blink:

Look, he's a decent DE, but he's overpaid, IMO. He's not at all strong at the point of attack (which was the original poster's point, I believe)

If you bothered to read the thread, you'll notice that I didn't start it - I never suggested that he be cut.

Maybe in the future, potential thread topics should be put to vote before they are posted. Wouldn't want to offense anyone's delicate sensibilities.....

my biggest beef w/ kelsay is that several times when he got the the qb, and had him dead to rights, he'd either be juked and miss the tackle, or he'd have the QB in his grasp and miss the sack. (the play that sticks in my mind is against jay cutler in game 1 last yr)

Mrs. Kelsay, is that you? :blink:

Look, he's a decent DE, but he's overpaid, IMO. He's not at all strong at the point of attack (which was the original poster's point, I believe)

If you bothered to read the thread, you'll notice that I didn't start it - I never suggested that he be cut.

Maybe in the future, potential thread topics should be put to vote before they are posted. Wouldn't want to offense anyone's delicate sensibilities.....

Chris's mom doesn't take kindly to criticism of her son!

Kelsay is average at best. Probably not even that.

Never really understood the Kelsay-Denney platoon thing. Neither one is a starter IMO, and I have no idea why Marv

gave him such a big contract. Buffalo management also appears to have had little faith in D-line, per the D-line acquisitions

this past off-season.

D Tackle START - Marcus Stroud

D Tackle Rotate/situational - Spencer Johnson

D End Rotate - Chris Ellis

Tripplet - gone. Enough said there.

Look- I am not saying Kelsay is a pro-bowler. Like I said- what are the alternatives? If the front office thought he was overpaid and didn't do anything for us, they would cut him. Don't you think? You are stuck with him. So what are the alternatives? Have at it

Look- I am not saying Kelsay is a pro-bowler. Like I said- what are the alternatives? If the front office thought he was overpaid and didn't do anything for us, they would cut him. Don't you think? You are stuck with him. So what are the alternatives? Have at it

I'm with you on this one Pete.

Nobody's claiming he's that great, and maybe Marv made him an offer he'd be a fool to refuse.

But he's got the roster spot and that's it.

I think a lot of weak-kneed posters need to get a grip and realize they're just playing house like little girls when they fantasize about calling the shots at OBD.

You don't like the product on the field - then sack up like a man and don't support it.

I'm with you on this one Pete.

Nobody's claiming he's that great, and maybe Marv made him an offer he'd be a fool to refuse.

But he's got the roster spot and that's it.

I think a lot of weak-kneed posters need to get a grip and realize they're just playing house like little girls when they fantasize about calling the shots at OBD.

You don't like the product on the field - then sack up like a man and don't support it.

Keep in mind the poster did not just pull this criticism out of the air. He was watching a replay of the Bengals game and reacted to it much like many of the posters do here after a game. I am hopeful that Kelsay continues to improve and is the player he has shown he is capable of being in flashes the last couple of seasons.