Away Games

After 16yrs of being a Bills fan, I will finally be able to attend my first Bills game ever. I live in Kansas, So it is mandatory, that I attend the game against the chiefs, the rams, and maybe the broncos. Which I think are all winnable games. Is anyone on here coming to any of those games to get Drunkie McDrunkDrunk?

My plans right now are to schedule some work at our Valley Park plant Monday and Tuesday after the game. So I'll fly in see the St. Louis game work for a few days and then Fly to Arizona for that game. 99% sure that will happen right now. I alreday bought the Arizona Tickets and have made contact with a St Louis ticket holder to buy his Bills Game tix.

Living in East Tennessee my drive to Buffalo is 11 and 1/2 hours so I only make a game per year. When I checked driving distance for St. Louis I'm only looking at 7 and 1/3 hours. As of right now, I plan on attending the Raiders home game(always HATED the silver and black) and go on the road and crash St. Louis baby!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get out to the KC game with my dad, since I, too have always wanted to see a game at Arrowhead--the one crimp is the timing--it's right before Thanksgiving. The good news is on StubHub looks like you can get good seats at a reasonable price.

After 16yrs of being a Bills fan, I will finally be able to attend my first Bills game ever. I live in Kansas, So it is mandatory, that I attend the game against the chiefs, the rams, and maybe the broncos. Which I think are all winnable games. Is anyone on here coming to any of those games to get Drunkie McDrunkDrunk?

How difficult $$$ will it be to get Chiefs tickets?

You know Ol' Stl Bills isn't missing out on the Bills coming to my town....I'll be at Bills/Rams for sure. Still undecided on the Chiefs game b/c the majority of my buddies are Rams fans and it will be hard to convince any of them to drive 4 hours to watch a game they really have no interest in. And a heads up to those who plan on going to Aarowhead.........you might get harrased pretty good by some of the die-hard Chiefs fans. It can get kind of ugly there with some of the drunks, but the games I've been too the last couple years have always been Chiefs/Broncos games which is a little different than Chiefs/Bills (although from what I hear its about the same at the Ralph). Personally, there is nothing I like more than walking into enemy territory in my Lynch throwback.

Thanks for the heads up, now I got my wife agreeing to come down from Minneapolis. We plan on being at the KC game, but still deciding which area to sit in. I have listed the prices below:

Field Level (Sideline Select) $94

Field Level (Red Zone) $89

Field Level (Touchdown Zone) $81

Club Level (Sideline Select) $115

Club Level (Red Zone) $110

Club Level (Touchdown Zone) $105

Upper Level (Red Select) $83

Upper Level (Red Reserve) $64

Upper Level (Red View) $41

Perhaps we could get a block sale if we got enough people to sign in.

GO BILLS :devil:

Ramius, I checked driving for Jax and I'm looking at about 8 and 1/2 hours so that game is on my possibility list. I've been aware you are in that area so if I get some "confirmed information" I will find you here and see if you wanna meet up, as I will with anyone for the St. Louis game as well should I be able to attend! Both games are so close together but I'd love to be able to make both so wish me luck and be prepared to have a good time should I be able to make it!!!! :rolleyes:

St. Louis it is very easy to get tickets, especially if the Rams suck this year.. they are a bunch of fair weather fans down here who would be more than willing to part with tickets. I hate to sit in a dome for a football game, but i gotta go, the Bills only come to St. Louis like once every 8 years

Thanks for the heads up, now I got my wife agreeing to come down from Minneapolis. We plan on being at the KC game, but still deciding which area to sit in. I have listed the prices below:

Field Level (Sideline Select) $94

Field Level (Red Zone) $89

Field Level (Touchdown Zone) $81

Club Level (Sideline Select) $115

Club Level (Red Zone) $110

Club Level (Touchdown Zone) $105

Upper Level (Red Select) $83

Upper Level (Red Reserve) $64

Upper Level (Red View) $41

Perhaps we could get a block sale if we got enough people to sign in.

GO BILLS :blink:

I might be interested in that game with maybe a few others !!!

I'll probably need 4 tix to the St. Louis game. We'd like to have decent seats (i.e., between the 10s and not nosebleed); for those "in the know" what's my best option for getting tickets? I hate going through a broker and the Rams' ticket office was not particularly helpful.

Thanks in advance.

The Bills Backers of St. Louis are planning to get a contingent together. I haven't heard back from our fearless leader, but he's been working to get tickets together. He told me that the Rams only require 20 people to get a group rate. Also said the KC Bill Backers were trying to coordinate with us to come down for the Rams game.

PM me if you're interested and i'll keep a running list of names and update you when there's new information.